IndiaDivine.org

Top 5 Yoga Videos On-line - All Free & (Most) Under Ten Minutes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sat Nam Friends,

Announcing: My Top 5 Yoga Video Picks On-line All Free and (Most) Under Ten Minutes

Featuring my first video production, For Those Who Work at a Computer Alot: Feel Good Head and Shoulders

I've posted on-line my first short Yoga video (around 8 minutes) with easy yoga to do at the desk. It's made for everyone, is very simple, yet leaves you feeling refreshed and energized. It started from my own experience getting a new laptop and looking down at the screen all the time. My neck and shoulders would get sore after a while, so I called on my yoga experience and then the idea for the video was born.

After I posted the video on You Tube - I started getting hooked looking at the different videos up there. Many, many, many hours later I've put together a list of my 5 favorite Yoga videos that I've found on You Tube.

You can take a look at My Top 5 Yoga Video Picks On-Line (including my own) by clicking on this underlined link. The videos are in the middle of the page.

This may save you alot of time and energy looking through alot of mediocre (or worse) videos there. I hope you enjoy it and I would love to have your comments on the video and any suggestions for other videos or referrals to your favorite finds on You Tube or elsewhere.

Happy Yoga Viewing,

Santokh KaurToronto, Canadawww.YogaUnlimited.com