Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

aapay patee kalam aap upar laykh bhe tooN.You Yourself are the writing

tablet, and You Yourself are the pen. You are also what is written on

it.(Ang:1291:14,First Mehla)]

___

The only thing that matters to a teacher is " will there be a teacher

tomorrow who will be ten times better than me " , without that the

legacy of the golden chain is broken. Yogi Bhajan

this is yesterday's quote from Everyday Yogi Bhajan.

Could some one please suggest a teacher who s/he thinks may closely or

completely fit into the mold of this unbroken golden chain of Yogi

jeo's legacy

It is also understandable that this blessed soul may or may not be

claiming to be the next link however for those unfortunates like me

who didnt get a chance to meet with Yogi Jeo may get another

opportunity to get blessed and meet with the True Guru.

Sangat may please pardon mistakes and bless ( Bhul chuk de Mafi)

With Prayers Abound

Charan Singh

Oshawa, CA

Sat Nam,I was reading your post and was reminded of what my teacher told me at the time of Yogi Bhajan's death, when i was inquiring as to who would be his successor?My teacher told me that with Yogi Bhajan's death, it marked the end of the era of "looking outside of ourselves for the Guru". It is time to awaken to the Guru within and to be guided by that.Just like when the last Sikh Guru, Gobind Singh, passed on, he left the essence of the "Guru", compiled in the writings of the Siri Guru Granth Sahib...and practitioners were able to have a direct experience of the Guru and the consciousness that it embodies, through singing and chanting those words embedded with consciousness.In this same way, we have what we need, in the legacy of teachings that Yogi Bhajan has left behind. Through the practice of them, the Guru within awakens and the separation between ourselves and the Light closes up.My point is that, if you didn't

get to meet YB and have him personally teach you, it is still possible to receive what you need, through his legacy of teachings left behind. And the teacher who teaches them, hopefully, embodies that consciousness, but that the teachings are, 'beyond", the individual teaching them and not limited by them. That is the connection with the Golden Chain. This consciousness flows through into the space, when we surrender through Ong Namo Guru Dev Namo. We call on the Golden Chain of consciousness, that embodies the "Guru factor" and it comes to us or awakens within us (because it is present within us, whether it is realized or not) and that mediates the space, no matter who is physically doing the teaching.All Light,Sat Sangeet Kaur

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Mail