IndiaDivine.org

NEW 2008 Golden Temple Calendars and Greeting Cards!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Over the past 15+ years I have takenmany photographs of Yogi Bhajan and the Golden Temple, Harimandir Sahibin Amritsar. These photographs have been available for purchase for manyyears on the www.SikhPhotos.com Gallery along with lots of other beautifulSikh art by artists from around the world.This year I decided to create some productsbased on this art. Out of this I have created two beautiful 2008 GoldenTemple Calendars. One of them is an extra large (wide) size calendar withjust pictures of the Golden Temple (along with the normal calendar months).The second is a large long vertical style calendar which features beautifulpictures of the Golden Temple along with an inspirational quote from theSiri Guru Granth Sahib.So, if you are looking for a nice giftfor someone, or just want to get something for your home or office, thecalendars are now available! For additional details about the calendarand to see previews of the individual pages head on over to SikhPhotos.com In addition to Calendars you’llnow find a HUGE selection of beautiful greeting cards, notes cards andpost card, T-shirts and other gift items. Below are a few samples fromover 60 greeting cards. Visit SikhPhotos.com to see all the products.To check out the products head on overto - http://www.sikhphotos.com ...........Gurumustuk Singh