IndiaDivine.org

Kundalini Yoga Cross Reference Project

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sat Nam All Kundalini Yoga Enthusiasts,This is my very own 'private' Kundalini Yoga Cross

Reference project. I am not affiliated with any other cross reference

project going. I could not find

anything on my computer using TexEdit notes. My computer, an old mac is 'barfing'.Today, I have opened that site up to everyone in the Kundalini Yoga Community and beyond.At this point I am not requiring users to be registered. Maybe I should? My mind is on overload at this time, I can't think anymore on what to do or how to do. I need help or I can just make everything disappear and not think at all. hee hee hee-- Are there problems -- yes, in many places i.e. Mantras. Are there redundancies - yes, some deliberate. Do I know what I am doing, probably not. Do I know what I have done? Perhaps, I am about to find out?? I hope the information, that I have acquired, will be helpful to other people and to other cross reference projects, copy what you need, think of this one as a trial run, a place to work the bugs out. - ORCHANGE THIS ONE, Add to, fix it, beautify it, change the name, everything can be changed, put your 'paw' print on it, make it work, make it wonderful, maybe 3ho or KRI will eventually be interested in maintaining it. I don't care who has control of it as long as the information is available right now. As little as I have done, I have used this site 3 times myself and I do not even have 1/2 of the information that I am interested in, up on it, I have not finished my research - I still can't find things I need - I don't have time to do it all, I need a vacation from my mind, I have other things I need to do, this was just - a 'hobby' ??I have spent so much time, dealing with the setup on this site -- grrrrrrr -- that I am not doing what I want to do. I don't understand all the ins & outs, I don't want to learn it. So, it is 'bare bones' set up.Take a look, help or not.how to get there: Your site URL is http://kynotes.wetpaint.comSat Avtar KaurBothell, WAUSA