IndiaDivine.org

The new 2008 calendar is here!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sat Nam,

The 2008 Aquarian Wisdom Yogi Bhajan Everyday calendars are ready to ship - perfect for holiday sales. They are wonderful business and personal gifts, and this year as a special bonus gift, every recipient can sign up to receive one free subscription to the email service by sending in the back page of the calendar; along with the desk calendar you get the entire year of quotes by email at no extra charge. Calendars can be purchased at:

Ancient Healing Ways www.a-healing.com

Spirit voyage www.spiritvoyage.com, and

Aquarian Wisdom www.aquarianwisdom.com

We offer special discounts for wholesale orders of 108 calendars or more.

Please visit our website, or the website of our distributors to securely place your order online. To make special arrangments for pick up or for wholesale information, please email us directly. info

Thank you!

Darshan Kaur

PS - For clarification, this year the calendar will NOT be distributed as a gift by any of the non profit organizations (i.e. Dasvandh is not sending out calendars this year.) They are available for purchase via the distributors above.

PPS - Sign up for FREE emails through December 31, 2007, to try out this great service. Visit our website and click on the Yogi Bhajan Everyday page and sign up today.

http://www.aquarianwisdom.com/Darshan/2008OrderPage.htm

My mind is the mirror in which I see infinity.

My commitment is complete within myself.

- Yogi Bhajan