IndiaDivine.org

3HO eNewsletter – Meditation To Recover Your Emotional Balance

Rate this topic

Guest guest

3HO Semi-monthly eNewsletter

If you cannot see this newsletter correctly, view it online by clicking here.

Featured Lecture by Yogi Bhajan

Transit Memories

Tonight I have to change the class into transit memories. Transit memory is the most painful Western Institute of Insanity. How we do the transit insanity? "I love you, you love me." That is a statement. "I like you, you like me." That is a statement. "I know you, you know me" is a statement, but in the subconscious of our mind I am not sure. That puts me into a transit...

Read Full Lecture

Disclaimer

Featured Events

The Aquarian Teacher ™

KRI Launches Final Teacher Training

Level 2: Practitioner

Vitality & Stress Module

February 2008

Los Angeles, California

Kundalini Yoga prepares each of us to be teachers who act with undaunted spirit, exalted caliber and character, and the vitality to cross every crisis. We must cultivate the core skill for this coming age—recognizing stress in our self and others and the ability to transform it. This course is our chance to look closely at how we react to, cope with and master stress in our lives.

• We will identify our stress personality.

• We will build our core vitality, mental endurance and spiritual clarity.

• We will explore the process, effects and downsides of too much stress.

• We will identify strategies to cope with stress and mitigate its ill effects.

Quote of the Week

There are two ways of living in this world; the way of worry and the way of relaxation. If you worry, you have to concentrate to imagine, and it becomes physical work. But if you turn your mind to the Universal Mind, then things will come to you.

- Yogi Bhajan -

© The Teachings of Yogi Bhajan

Kundalini Yoga Community Corner

Please read the guidelines and requirements for featuring your Kundalini Yoga information. Send your information to GetConnected

Kundalini Yoga Events

The Aquarian Teacher ™

KRI International Teacher Training

in Kundalini Yoga as taught

by Yogi Bhajan®

Level 2: Practitioner

Mind & Meditation module

November 9, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18

Washington DC, USA

Kundalini Yoga Set or Kriya

Meditation to Relate to Your Deathlessness

Through this meditation, you are working to get rid of the id, the ego. In this mantra, we are singing to our own deathlessness. This will make you leave a legacy of perfection.

Kundalini Yoga In The News

"Be stimulated by Kundalini yoga"

A renowned master of kundalini yoga once said that it is our birthright to be happy, healthy and holy. "However the fulfillment of this right depends on our ability to be in control of our acts and...

Sunday Times

Kundalini Yoga Centers

Cherdi Kala - Holland

A center for The Art of Upliftment.

Dhyan Tada - Germany

Kundalini Yoga Resource

Kundalini-Yoga

Get Connected to thousands of Kundalini Yoga teachers and students worldwide. Join the Kundalini-Yoga today!

This corner supports all IKYTA members. You must be an IKYTA member to post your yoga related information here. Thank you.

Photo by Amarjeet Kaur from Penang, Malaysia

KRI Level 1 Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training with Guru Dharam at

Sharma Yoga in Penang, Malaysia.

Please send us your 3HO and Kundalini Yoga related photos so that we can share them with the global community. Send them to

Photo. Terms of Use

November 1, 2007 Featured Updates

Check Out the New 3HO Yogis List

The Yogis List is a place for community classifieds and forums. Find jobs, housing, goods & services, recipes, kundalini yoga related activities and teaching opportunities and community information all for free. Search or add your information on Yogis List.

Send Us Your Pictures and Kundalini Yoga Related Events, Products and Services

We want to continue to grow the global community photo library and the information in the Kundalini Yoga Community Corner. Please remember to think of us and send us your information so we can link the spiritual community. GetConnected

2007 Winter Solstice Sadhana Celebration Postcard Available Online

Print extra copies for your yoga centers and students or send us a request and we will mail them to you. Print or request postcards

Winter Solstice Sadhana Celebration Registration Reminder

Enjoy yourself as much as possible on the day of Winter Solstice because this will help to bring back light and lightness into the world. During the dark of winter, invoke the forces of fun, inspiration, community, and love which are some of the best things in life. Join with your spiritual community to honor this sacred day. You have just 29-days to take advantage of the low pre-registration rates. Be sure to register soon.

New Information for 2008 Aquarian Times Magazine

We thank you for sharing your enthusiasm about the continuation of receiving Aquarian Times magazine featuring Prosperity Paths. As of 2008, Aquarian Times magazine will be published 4 times a year: Spring (February), Summer (May), Fall (August), and Winter (November). Additional information will be available soon on our website at www.aquariantimes.com.

We are very happy to announce that we can now offer International subscriptions at the cost of shipping and handling. Beginning in 2008, you will be able to go directly to our website, submit your request and make a payment with a credit card. Until then, you can either email Amrit Kaur at ATadvertising with the request and your credit card number, call 505-367-1382 or send in your request by mail to: Aquarian Times PO Box 385, Santa Cruz NM 87567.

Healing the Body, Mind and Soul

Sunia(n) Antar Kriya

To Recover Your Emotional Balance

Before practicing this kriya, you must drink a glass of water. Sit in Easy Pose, place your arms across your chest, and lock the hands under the armpits with the palms open and against the body. Raise your shoulders up towards your ears, apply neck lock, and close your eyes. Let your breath rate slow down to four long, deep breaths per minute.

Start with three minutes of practice, gradually increase the practice time up to a maximum of 11 minutes.

This kriya is very good for women in general and is essential to do at those times when one is worried, upset, or unsure of what to do when one feels like screaming, yelling, or misbehaving. At these times attention should be given to the body's water balance and breath rate. Humans are approximately sixty percent water. When there is an imbalance of water in the system, the kidneys are under pressure, and it can cause worry and upset.

Normally one breathes about fifteen breaths per minute, but when one is able to rhythmically slow down the breath to only four breaths per minute, it gives indirect control over one's mind and calms one, regardless of outer circumstances. Drinking water, pulling the shoulders up to the ears, and tightly locking the upper area creates an automatic brake that can be applied to the four wheels (sides) of the Brain. After two or three minutes the thoughts will still be there, but they will not provoke an emotional reaction. This is a very effective method to balance the functional brain.

Praana Praanee Praanayam, © The Teachings of Yogi Bhajan

Disclaimer

Healing Recipe

Saffron Almond Rice

1 Cup Milk

1 tsp. Saffron

1 1/2 cups Basmati rice

6 cloves Garlic

2 Cups homemade Yogurt

1/2 tsp. Cinnamon

1 tsp. Salt

1/2 Cup Almonds

1 Tbsp. Ghee

To guard against viral infections, add the following seeds:

1/6 Cup Watermelon seeds

1/6 Cup Zucchini seeds

1/6 Cup Pumpkin seeds

Soak saffron in milk overnight. In morning, blend until smooth. Soak almonds overnight or in boiling water to remove the skins. Then slice almonds. Peel and slice garlic cloves in quarters. Sauté garlic and almonds in ghee. Rinse rice thoroughly. Boil basmati rice in saffron milk and 2 cups water. Add garlic and almonds. Simmer for 20 minutes. Serve with yogurt. (Add saffron milk when dish is half-cooked.)

If there is a need to cleanse the internal organs, the eat this dish with "Golden Yogurt." Boil 1/2 tsp. turmeric in 1 qt. milk. Use this milk to make yogurt.

This is a recipe to enhance a man's creativity. Serves 4-6.

From The Aquarian Teacher Level One Textbook by Yogi Bhajan

© The Teachings of Yogi Bhajan

Disclaimer

Nirmal's Blog Spot

3HO eNewsletter Coordinator

Sat Nam,

Two more weeks have flown by in the blink of an eye and time keeps moving, seemingly faster every day.

In the last update, I mentioned the opening of my new vegetarian cafe with a group of friends, "The Green Bean" in New York. Opening the cafe is my daily focus, and there are several other things to do that I am also holding in balance. Other than "The Green Bean Cafe", my uncle's birthday was this week, and I have been spending time with friends and relatives who have been visiting.

So much to balance has proved an emotional task for me this week. That is why I thought it would be a great idea to begin a meditation that could help me recover my emotional balance. Now that I have found the perfect one "Sunia(n) Antar Kriya", I wanted to share it with you.

I have included the Meditation in the "Healing the Body, Mind and Soul" section. Hope it helps you too.

In service, En servicio, In servizio, In de dienst, No serviço,

Nirmal Singh

Add your name and address to our mailing list and receive Aquarian Times magazine Featuring Prosperity Paths for FREE.

Aquarian Times magazine Featuring Prosperity Paths advertising rates

© 3HO Foundation

Healthy, Happy, Holy Organization

is affiliated with the United Nations

as a Non-Governmental Organization in Consultative Status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations

6 Narayan Ct, Española, NM 87532

Email: YogaInfo Phone: 888.346.2420

Un from this 3HO email list