IndiaDivine.org

Once again - Free Yogi Bhajan quotes every day

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sat Nam.

Once again, we are offering a free trial of the Yogi Bhajan Everyday email service from now until the end of the year.

Get quotes from Yogi Bhajan in your inbox every day. Aquarian Wisdom is offering the Yogi Bhajan Everyday service FREE from now until December 31, 2007. Available in FIVE languages - French, Spanish, German, Portuguese and English. To sign up today, please go to: http://www.aquarianwisdom.com/Darshan/2008OrderPage.htm and click under Yogi Bhajan Everyday.

Also introducing a brand new Aquarian Wisdom service - - check out the Aquarian Wisdom Insights where you can discuss the quotes each day to harness greater and deeper understanding of the master's words. http://aquarianwisdom.org/

Please join us today.

The 2008 Desk Calendar has arrived and is on sale now! With insightful quotes of Yogi Bhajan, this year's calendar also comes with one free subscription to the Yogi Bhajan Everyday service, when you send in the page at the back of the calendar. The Aquarian Wisdom Daily Inspirational Desk Calendar makes a fantastic gift, and one that people can appreciate every day of the year. Order today from:

www.a-healing.com

www.spiritvoyage.com

www.aquarianwisdom.com

Blessings and thank you!

Darshan Kaur

My mind is the mirror in which I see infinity.

My commitment is complete within myself.

- Yogi Bhajan