IndiaDivine.org

want to be part of the development of Panama Property?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends,Have you ever wanted property in a group effort in a tropical paradise, both as an investment and as a retreat from the stress of modern life? If so, a client, Dr. Rima Laibow of the Natural Solutions Foundation (which protects wholesome food and nutrition that's so important to yogis and conscious people), is developing such a property in the mountains of Panama. If you want to work with her to develop this property into a self-sustaining mecca of healthy, independent living, email her with your ideas. She would like organic farming, high quality health care center, alternative lifestyles, and other income-generating ideas.Her husband is Retired Army Major General Bert Stubblebine, who ran the Pentagon's "Remote Viewing" program in the late 1970s.They are a very interesting pair, and I am tempted myself to join them in the Panama project. If you like her letter below, don't hesitate -

act and get involved! With the growing Police State in the U.S. and around the world, having a place to escape in Panama could become necessary, not just a nice present dream.Diversify your wealth, and get yourself a second home - contact Rima and join the future!Charliewww.cfrohman.com-----------Dear PPPs (Panama Potential People),First of all, let me apologize for not writing to each of you directly. As you may know, I am in Germany attending the Codex meeting on Nutrition and Foods for Special Dietary Uses. The meetings are long, meeting with the Delegates take up much of the night and then I start writing my reports to our supporters so time has not been easy to

come by! That said, we are going to go back to Panama for more close inspection of the possiiblities. We have a lovely piece of virgin land in mind but before we commit to it, we want to see the other options. Then we will commit. Here is where our thinking is right now:1. This is an open invitation to join us on that expedition. We will probably be making a trip at the very end of November or the beginning of December - dates will finalize next week - and each of you is more than welcome to join us in the Highlands of Panama where we stay in a lovely and inexpensive hotel while we are there. We will rent a car or van in David (the city we fly to from Panama City) to get around in. The roads are excellent as are the amenities. Food is good, people are welcoming and the options are many. This third fact finding tour will, I hope, result in a decision about the land. 2. We have been working on the model of a project which includes, as you already know, a better-than-organic farm, a farmers' school to help shift the balance away from chemical and biotech farming by giving farmers from the area, the region and the planet the information they need to grow food for themselves and their families as it was meant to be grown. This is important for us, for the farmers and their families and for the necessary geopolitical and economic shift that must take place if we are to move to the new organization of self, community, food and health which the threat of Codex makes possible. 3. A community consisting of

people with social capital and financial capital will form on the land. Social capital means people like me and like Bert (General Bert) who have skills, dedication, vision and determination but little or no capital (we spent it on developing the possibility of having the level of health freedom we are fighting for!) and people who share that vision but also have capital in the more traditional sense. A community, I emphasize, is not a commune. People will have their own housing units and a community center and resources but will carry out their own lives as they are comfortable with. This issue has come up in discussions and I thought I would make our point of view clear on it. One person asked about communal cooking and bathing facilities. I see no problem with a community kitchen, but I also want my own well-equipped kitchen for my use. A wonderful community recreation and fitness facility would surely include a pool, spa,

etc., but would ot replace private facilities. 4. The land would be owned in trust by the Natural Solutions Foundation and a governance structure is being evolved. Please share your thoughts, questions, worries and intentions with us (either as a "Reply All" or as an email to me at this address.) I foresee a coop styel system in which people would be able to invest in the property and would be able to sell their investment with with agreement of the Trust so that the land would not eventually get broken down into smaller and smaller home sites. =Financial investment would be rewarded but social investment needs to be rewarded, as well. How this happens is fully up to us to derive a pattern for (and modify as needed, of course). This is a major piece of the planning that needs to happen. 5. Green and common space are very important. In addition to the sustainable farm, there will be a great deal of undeveloped land which will allow

for a serene and clean environment with trails for -- what? walking? riding? etc. 6. There would be a beyond state of the art health facility which we would all have access to. We are looking at the idea of memberships in the rejuvenation and health facility services for people outside the community so that they could come and use the facilities. As I have pointed out, people will have fewer and fewer choices in the ways in which they can access natural health. In addition, we have had a highly successful meeting with a wonderful and innovative scientist with more than leading edge technology which has the potential of changing everything we know about health and healing and he is planning to become a member fo the community and do his amazing work here. When I say beyond state of the art, that is exactly what I mean. What a wonderful part of the vision: to learn how to manifest and to experience rejuvenation and health capacities that

we can then share as widely as possible. These new possibilities ARE NOT PROHIBITED by Codex and operate along a different parameter altogether. I will tell you more when we are together! This healing capacity will be extended, as I have said, to the people in the area who will become both our neighbors and the people that help us do what we are doing. For that reason, we must treat them with the same devotion and precision that we treat each other and the people who come to our health facility. I envision becoming part of, not being superimposed upon, our new community. 7. A community Arts facility will make the production, exploration and experiencing of arts of all sorts available to us. People using the health facility would have access to them to, as would the community. This arts facility would include a learning center. 8. I would like to convene a meeting of all of us in January, before Bert and I go off to Africa, to discuss the financial, development, governance and other issues and shape our emerging community. Panama seems, after all, like the best spot for that! Internet and data access is very important as if fully off-the-grid energy.I have a request to make of each person receiving this email.Please send me a return email with the following information: Interest: YES I am interested in serious discussion about this community and becoming a part of it NO, I am not interested in serious discussion about this community and becoming a part of it Type of CapitalYES Charles D. Frohman202-536-4346 (office)202-258-8027 (mobile)see www.cfrohman.com for:- government

affairs clients (pain medicine & natural therapies)- personal yoga consulting (incl the Monday Cap Hill class)- conscious entrepreneurship networking* post your "comments" at my blog: www.CommonInterest.info* mark your calendar to listen to my 4pm Thursday weekly radio show: www.RonPaulRadio.com

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage.