IndiaDivine.org

3HO eNewsletter – 2007 Winter Solstice Sadhana Program

Rate this topic

Guest guest

3HO Semi-monthly eNewsletter

If you cannot see this newsletter correctly, view it online by clicking here.

Featured Lecture by Yogi Bhajan

Transit Memories

Tonight I have to change the class into transit memories. Transit memory is the most painful Western Institute of Insanity. How we do the transit insanity? "I love you, you love me." That is a statement. "I like you, you like me." That is a statement. "I know you, you know me" is a statement, but in the subconscious of our mind I am not sure. That puts me into a transit...

Read Full Lecture

Disclaimer

Featured Events

Women's Camp

Piercy, CA

January 3 - 6, 2008

Activate your innate power of abundance in 2008. Join us in beautiful Northern California where the ancient Redwood trees preside. We will align our excellence using the technology of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation as we celebrate Spirit.

This camp will inspire you to integrate a prosperous frequency in every aspect of your life using dynamic yogic technologies to sustain your discipline of mind and magnetic radiance. Tell Me More or Sign Me Up

Quote of the Week

The soul vibrates. The soul breathes, the praana comes as long as the soul is there.

- Yogi Bhajan -

© The Teachings of Yogi Bhajan

Kundalini Yoga Community Corner

Please read the guidelines and requirements for featuring your Kundalini Yoga information. Send your information to GetConnected

Kundalini Yoga Events

3HO Brasil

2007 Year End Retreat

December 29 - January 1

Sao Paulo, Brazil

More Information available at info

Primer Festival Internacional

de

Kundalini Yoga 3HO Chile

January 22 - 27, 2008

San Francisco Lodge, Chile

Kundalini Yoga Featured Product

The Mind:

Its Projections and Multiple Facets

A fascinating look into our human nature through the eyes of Yogi Bhajan, Master of Kundalini Yoga. It details the interplay of the positive, negative, and neutral parts of our mind...

Kundalini Yoga In The News

"Flipping The Mind With The Power of Positive Mantra "

A student of mine was telling me about an experience she had, recently. She was feeling down about something relating to her Dad....

Yoga Bootcamp

Kundalini Yoga Centers

Kundalini Yoga of DC Region

Washington D.C, USA

Sat Nam School

Nijmegen, Holland

Shunia

Mexico City, Mexico

Kundalini Yoga Resources

Kundalini-Yoga

Get Connected to thousands of Kundalini Yoga teachers and students worldwide. Join the Kundalini-Yoga today!

Get Quotes from Yogi Bhajan in Your Inbox Every Day for Free

Aquarian Wisdom is offering the Yogi Bhajan Everyday service free from now until December 31, 2007. Available in five languages; French, Spanish, German, Portuguese and English. Sign Me Up

Photo by Gabriele Mrozinski from Stuttgart, Germany

Kundalini Yogis in Stuttgart, Germany.

Please send us your 3HO and Kundalini Yoga related photos so that we can share them with the global community. Send them to

Photo. Terms of Use

November 15, 2007 Featured Updates

Winter Solstice Sadhana Celebration Pre-registration Rates - Only 15 Days Left

Take advantage of the low rates by registering today. This is a time of the year for us to come together and unite in the spirit of community, inspiration and personal transformation. Spend some time in the Florida sunshine while integrating your soul deeper into

your spiritual practice in the company of other conscious beings. Tell Me More

Winter Solstice Sadhana Celebration Program

The 2007 Winter Solstice Sadhana Celebration Program includes Kundalini Yoga classes and specialized workshops combining both the physical and spiritual aspects of Kundalini Yoga. The program is designed to accommodate yogis of all levels - beginner, intermediate, and advanced. No matter your level of experience, you'll leave any of the classes or workshops feeling inspired and perhaps with some new tools to integrate into your lifestyle of well-being.

Job Opportunity in Española, NM

The Kundalini Research Institute (KRI) is looking for a self-motivated, detail oriented person to manage an inventory of over three decades of audio, video and photo archives. This important collection includes over 8600 video and audio recordings and thousands of photos, negatives and slides.

Complete job description

3HO eNewsletter is Becoming a Monthly Publication

As of January 2008, we will begin to release the 3HO eNewsletter on a monthly basis. Please be sure to continue to send us your Kundalini Yoga related photos, products, events and services so that we can include you. GetConnected

Healing the Body, Mind and Soul

Simple, Natural Breathing

• In Correct, simple natural breathing, the Navel Point moves: out on the inhale, in and up on the exhale. We use the inhale to make ourselves wider and exhale to make ourselves longer.

Many people learn to breathe backwards: they inhale by pulling the belly in, thus making the space for the breath less rather than more. People who are often anxious or smoke frequently tend to have this pattern. Yet, probably the single most important thing a student will learn in practicing Kundalini Yoga is how to breathe correctly. To teach beginners how to breathe correctly, use a natural calm breath, considering the following:

• Encourage the wearing of clothing which is loose around the belly. This allows for unobstructed movement of the diaphragm.

• Have the students sit with a straight spine, shoulders relaxed, and eyes closed. Or. you may want to give the beginning students an experience of natural breathing while lying on their backs.

• A natural breath uses the nose, which filters, warms, and humidifies the air. The nostrils are connected to the ida and pingala and therefore prana is taken into the body through the nose, stimulating the pituitary and the Third Eye.

• Encourage a complete exhale, emptying the lungs.

The Aquarian Teacher Level One Textbook by Yogi Bhajanr, © The Teachings of Yogi Bhajan

Disclaimer

Healing Recipe

Celery Pancakes

Pancakes made with celery may sound strange, but wait until you taste them! They will purify your blood and strengthen your central nervous system.

½ tsp. Caraway seeds

½ tsp. Oregano seeds

½ tsp. Cumin seeds

½ tsp. Fresh ground Black Pepper

½ tsp. Celery seeds

1 Cup finely chopped Celery

1 Cup Garbanzo flour

½ tsp. Salt

Ghee

Mix ingredients in a bowl, adding water to form a smooth pancake batter. Fry in ghee like a pancake. Serve with yogurt or sour cream.

Makes 8-10 pancakes.

From Foods for Health and Healing Based on the teachings of Yogi Bhajan

© The Teachings of Yogi Bhajan

Disclaimer

Nirmal's Blog Spot

3HO eNewsletter Coordinator

Sat Nam,

As I sit in front of my computer this morning during Amrit Vela, I realize the many blessings that have come into my life; one of them being creating this wonderful eNewsletter that reaches people around the world. I have seen its creation, expansion, improvement and renewal.

Once again the 3HO eNewsletter is changing and we extend an invitation for you to participate in this process by sharing how the eNewsletter has been of service to you and what new changes you would like to see. We would greatly appreciate hearing from you, please send your comments to me at NirmalS.

With gratitude I continue to fulfill in this role of service.

In service, En servicio, In servizio, In de dienst, No serviço,

Nirmal Singh

Add your name and address to our mailing list and receive Aquarian Times magazine Featuring Prosperity Paths for FREE.

Aquarian Times magazine Featuring Prosperity Paths advertising rates

© 3HO Foundation

Healthy, Happy, Holy Organization

is affiliated with the United Nations

as a Non-Governmental Organization in Consultative Status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations

6 Narayan Ct, Española, NM 87532

Email: YogaInfo Phone: 888.346.2420

Un from this 3HO email list