IndiaDivine.org

3HO eNewsletter – Simran: The Flow of the Meditative Mind

Rate this topic

Guest guest

3HO Semi-monthly eNewsletter

If you cannot see this newsletter correctly, view it online by clicking here.

Featured Lecture by Yogi Bhajan

Reality is Essential

I'd like to say a few things authentically. It's not going to

take much time. As far as I know for thousands of years,

people have been talking about spirituality. Spiritual

eruption, God in many forms, many ways through many religions...

Read Full Lecture

Disclaimer

Featured Event

Winter Solstice Sadhana Celebration

December 19 - 25, 2007

Lake Wales, FL

Pre-registrtaion is closed, but you can still come and register on site

Inspiration – Connect with a spiritual community, serve through karma yoga (selfless service), and participate in early morning group Sadhana (daily spiritual practice).

Transformation – Immerse yourself in a variety of specialized Kundalini Yoga workshops and 3 days of White Tantric Yoga®.

Spiritual Community – Increase individual and collective consciousness through practices and teachings that respect all sacred beliefs beneficial to personal and spiritual development.

Quote of the Week

What is old age? Old is shallow breath. People who take deep breath never feel old. They can be old, but they never feel old, technically speaking. Is your breath of life conscious and deep? You can absolutely not be old in energy.

- Yogi Bhajan -

© The Teachings of Yogi Bhajan

Kundalini Yoga Community Corner

Please read the guidelines and requirements for featuring your Kundalini Yoga information. Send your information to GetConnected

Kundalini Yoga Events

The Aquarian Teacher ™

KRI International Teacher Training

in Kundalini Yoga as taught

by Yogi Bhajan®

Level 1: Foundation & Awakenings

Weekends beginning

January 5 - June 1, 2008

Baba Siri Chand Yoga Center

Millis, MA

(Guest housing available)

The Aquarian Teacher ™

KRI International Teacher Training

in Kundalini Yoga as taught

by Yogi Bhajan®

Level 2: Practitioner

Conscious Communication module

January 11 - 13 & 18 - 20

Golden Bride Yoga, New York

Conscious Pregnancy Specialty Teacher Training Programs

San Francisco, CA

6 weekends

Starting February 8, 2008

Ballinrobe, County Mayo, Ireland

March 12 - 25, 2008

Sydney, Australia

April 7 - 20, 2008

Española, NM

July 7 - 19, 2008

For more information email women

Kundalini Yoga Centers

Kundalini Yoga of Spain

Barcelona, Spain

Kundalini Yoga Eindhoven

Holland

Sat Nam Yoga Spa

Hurleyville , New York

Kundalini Yoga Resources

Breath of Fire: Everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask

I recently took my classes through the complete basic steps of breath of fire, how it is done, the principles behind it and its benefits. It's really amazing when you look at it closely...

Yoga Bootcamp

Check Out the New 3HO Yogis List

The Yogis List is a place for community classifieds and forums. Find jobs, housing, goods & services, recipes, kundalini yoga related activities and teaching opportunities and community information all for free. Search or add your information on Yogis List.

Get Quotes from Yogi Bhajan in Your Inbox Every Day for Free

Aquarian Wisdom is offering the Yogi Bhajan Everyday service free from now until December 31, 2007. Available in five languages; French, Spanish, German, Portuguese and English. Sign Me Up

Photo by Amrit Dev Kor from Spain

Healing Ring Meditation by the ocean in Cantabria, Spain

Please send us your 3HO and Kundalini Yoga related photos so that we can share them with the global community. Send them to

Photo. Terms of Use

December 1, 2007 Featured Updates

Women's Camp Weekend January 3-6, 2008 Piercy, CA

Begin the New Year in a sacred space by being with a group of divine women in the mountains of Northern California for the 5th Annual Piercy Women's Camp Weekend. Uplift your spirit with joyous chanting with Dev Saroop Kaur and transformational activities with Tarn Taran Kaur. You will experience lots of Kundalini Yoga and meditation and get to view some of Yogi Bhajan video lectures. The cozy cabins, delicious meals and the company of other radiant women are just a part of this blissful weekend experience. Pre-registration is open until December 11, so be sure to register now. If you would like additional information please contact Tarn Taran Kaur.

2008 IKYTA Membership - Time to Renew or Join

IKYTA serves the spiritual and professional growth of all Kundalini Yoga teachers and students worldwide. It is a place for global unity and community. Professional Membership is for KRI Certified Kundalini Yoga teachers. Associate Membership is open to all students and friends of Kundalini Yoga. Go to KundaliniYoga.com to join or renew your membership now! We look forward to serving together in 2008. Contact us at 505-367-1313 with any questions.

Aquarian Times Magazine December Issue Now Available Online

This month's issue "The Gift of Giving" includes articles on "The Song of Seva" by Nadh Singh, "Dedication to Service in South Africa" by Pritam Hari Kaur Khalsa, "The Art of Giving" by Jiwan Shakti and Updesh Kaur, a Kundalini Yoga set "Exercise Series for the Heart" and much more. Aquarian Times featuring Prosperity Paths December Issue.

Aquarian Times Magazine Job Opportunities

Aquarian Times magazine featuring Prosperity Paths has two positions available. Join the dynamic team that is helping to share the teachings of Yogi Bhajan worldwide, which support living a healthy, happy, and holy lifestyle. We are looking for a Graphic Artist for layout and design of the magazine and a part time Advertising Sales person. Respective experience required, relocating to New Mexico is not necessary. Submit your cover letter and resume or contact us for more information.

Healing the Body, Mind and Soul

Simran: The Flow of the Meditative Mind

Yogic science says that there are specific lengths of time needed for certain desired effects during meditation. Most meditations are done for 11 or 31 minutes.

3 minutes of meditation affect the electromagnetic field, the circulation and stability of blood.

11 minutes of meditation begins to change the nerves and the glandular system.

22 minutes of meditation balances the three minds, and they begin to work together.

31 minutes of meditation allows the glands, breath, and concentration to affect all the cells and rhythms of the body. It lets the psyche of the meditation affect the 3 gunas, all the 31 tattvas, and all the layers of the mind's projections.

62 minutes changes the gray matter in the brain. The subconscious "shadow mind" and the outer projections are integrated.

2½ hours changes the psyche in its co-relation with the surrounding magnetic field so that the subconscious mind is held firmly in the new pattern by the surrounding universal mind.

The Aquarian Teacher Level One Textbook by Yogi Bhajanr, © The Teachings of Yogi Bhajan

Disclaimer

Healing Recipe

Yogurt Curry

To soothe and strengthen the nervous system, and to please the palate, try this delicious curry.

1 Cup Basmati Rice

3 Cups chopped mixed Vegetables

1/4 Cup minced Ginger

2 cloves Garlic, minced

2 small Onions, finely chopped

1/2 Cup Ghee

1 1/2 tsp. crushed Yogi Tea spices

1 Tbsp. Turmeric

1/4 tsp. Oregano seeds

1/2 tsp. Cumin seeds

1/4 tsp. ground Black Pepper

1 tsp. Garam Masala

1 Cup homemade Yogurt

1/4 Cup Garbanzo flour

Rinse the rice then add 3 cups water and bring it to a boil. Simmer for about 45 minutes. Steam chopped mixed vegetables until firm but tender. Blend yogurt and garbanzo flour with 1 cup water until smooth. Sauté spices in ghee until golden brown. Add chopped onion, garlic, and ginger. Cook slowly until onions are almost falling apart. Stir in yogurt-flour mixture. Simmer until sauce thickens. Serve over rice and steamed vegetables.

Serves 4.

From Foods for Health and Healing Based on the teachings of Yogi Bhajan

© The Teachings of Yogi Bhajan

Disclaimer

Nirmal's Blog Spot

3HO eNewsletter Coordinator

Sat Nam,

I just returned from another inspiring visit at the Guru Ram Das Ashram in Española. While I was there, I visited my mother, attended the early morning group sadhana, and a vegetarian potluck Thanksgiving dinner with my spiritual family. I did White Tantric Yoga with my partner, Adelaide, this was her first time. On Tantric day, just before the meditations started, I began to feel butterflies in my stomach. Luckily, at the Thanksgiving potluck a couple of days prior, someone told me that this was a very sweet and easy Tantric. With that in mind, I wasn't worried about having to hold my arms up for 62 minutes or having to do some other really strenuous kriya. In the end, White Tantric Yoga turned out to be very sweet and very profound, as was my entire stay in Española.

Thank you for being a part of our 3HO family.

In service, En servicio, In servizio, In de dienst, No serviço,

Nirmal Singh

Add your name and address to our mailing list and receive Aquarian Times magazine Featuring Prosperity Paths for FREE.

Aquarian Times magazine Featuring Prosperity Paths advertising rates

© 3HO Foundation

Healthy, Happy, Holy Organization

is affiliated with the United Nations

as a Non-Governmental Organization in Consultative Status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations

6 Narayan Ct, Española, NM 87532

Email: YogaInfo Phone: 888.346.2420

Un from this 3HO email list