IndiaDivine.org

Become a Teacher in Washington, DC, w) Sada Sats

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Teacher Taining Level I in Washington, D.C., PLUS: Special Courses, and Module Refresher for Level I Teachers!!!! With Sada Sat Kaur and Sada Sat Singh. Starts in Janaury!

Aquarian Teacher Level 1: Foundations and Awakening:

Master yourself and awaken your potential using the science of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan. This Teacher Training Program is for everyone, whether you would like to become a certified teacher or just wish to deepen your personal experience of Kundalini Yoga. This course gives you a lifelong foundation for a successful yoga practice. This wonderful course will provide you the tools and comprehensive training to learn both the theory and techniques of Kundalini Yoga. You will gain the knowledge and self-confidence to make a difference in yourself and the world around you. You'll study and practice yoga while still being able to maintain your work schedule and activities.

Refresher Modules for Certified Level I Teachers:

Many of the course hours of the Level I Training in Washington, will be open to KRI Certified Level I Teachers. You can take these hours as a refresher and inspiration! This is a rare opportunity to recharge yourself in the company of fellow yogis, and perhaps gain some new insight into the teachings of Yogi Bhajan to help you in your own journey or teaching.

Special Courses: Open classes during this Teacher Training Course

Portions of some of this Teacher Training course will be open to everyone with an interest in some of the specialized areas, such as: Mantra, Mind and Meditation, The Ten Bodies and Tantric Numerology.

We will be teaching in Washington D.C., at Yoga House Studio, with Gurumukh Kaur/Elizabeth.

Please go to the website: www.yogahousestudio.com for information about the Teacher Training course and the additional events.

Join us there for this amazing transformational journey—whether you want to teach or just want to deepen your practice!

We’ll look forward to seeing you there.

Sweet Blessings,

Sada Sat Kaur and Sada Sat Singh