IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Yoga Festival 2008

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ravi,This is the email sent to you from Parmarth, the Rishikesh yatra Gurmukh and now others use when attending their annual yoga festival every March. If any yogi plans a India trip, I recommend - highly - attending this festival as a first step. This is because doing intense yoga and meditation every day, with a lot of Westerners, in the Himalayan foothills, on the Ganges River, at an ashram that's used to Westerners, is important for a number of reasons. One reason is that you're going to get sick when you go to India. Getting sick is easier in a controlled environment like the Parmarth ashram. Second reason is by doing lots of yoga, in an organized fashion, as well as healthy eating, a yogi will get in shape so they can travel elsewhere in India after the Festival - such as going West to Dharamsala to see the Dalai Llama or going to the Golden Temple or even Miri Piri to volunteer teach.Just my recommendation.

Details on the Festival follow. Please forward to 3HO members worldwide. Parmarth's festival is great!Blessings,Amar AtmaParmarth Niketan Ashram <parmarth wrote: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 22:58:35 -0800Parmarth Niketan Ashram <parmarthYoga Festival 2008christine.mason4CC: cfroh Namaste Divine Soul Christine Mason:I hope this finds you and your loved ones in the best of health, peace, joy and vitality. WE have been asked by Charles Frohman to send you information about the International Yoga Festival being hosting by Parmarth Niketan Ashram from March 1 - 7, 2008. We are in the process of finalizing the instructors. We are accepting

early registrations. To register please complete the attached registration form and return to parmarth. To secure your space at the Yoga Festival, we require a 50% deposit. Upon receipt of your registration we will send you the deposit procedure. We are attaching some general information about our Ashram. If you are unable to open the file, please inform us and we will resend in the body of the email. We look forward to receiving your registration and welcoming you to the Ashram.If you have any questions, do contact us. With Love & Peace from the Banks of Ma Ganga tara In the Service of Humanity and Guruji Information: tara: parmarth Guest Relations: Dr Alka: 0135-2440077 Sadhvi Bhagwati Phone: 0135-2440088 From Abroad:

011-91-135-2440088 Office: 0135-2434301 Fax: 0135-2440066 Website: www.parmarth.com Your email address has been added to our mailing list so that you can receive our regular e-newsletters detailing the activities of Param Pujya Swamiji Chidanand Saraswati Maharaj and Parmarth Niketan Ashram. In this manner you will receive information on all our upcoming activities. Charles D. Frohman (my picture)202-536-4346 (office)/202-258-8027 (mobile)* check out my clients, or be one yourself, at my website * boost your profile by "commenting" at the blog, Center for the Common Interest* listen or

be a guest on the 5pm Thursday radio show* find a kundalini yoga class for your body & mind:

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.