IndiaDivine.org

News from Aquarian Wisdom Calendars

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sat Nam.

thank you all for your love of the Aquarian Wisdom Daily Inspirational Calendar. We are grateful for your support of our efforts to spread the teachings of Yogi Bhajan far and wide, and grateful also for your kind words of support and gratitude for this project. I share with you the sad news today, that we will not be doing a reprint of the 2008 desk calendar - in the end it just would have taken too long - it's a very involved print and binding process.

However, I'd like to encourage you to sign up for the email service, where we send out the 2008 quotes each day via email. Many have written to us about how much they love getting the quote in their inbox everyday. It's really a wonderful service and I hope you will take advantage of the great price, only $14.95 for a whole year! And - it has the special added benefit of being offered in Spanish, German, Portuguese, and French, as well as English. Use the coupon code KYLIST for an extra 20% off today and start your year with a subscription to the beautiful words of Yogi Bhajan delivered to your inbox.

And it's not too late to share this gift with friends and family - a gift that lives on each day of the year. Sign up today: www.aquarianwisdom.com

Many thanks for a great year and blessings to you all.

Darshan Kaur

Aquarian Wisdom Calendars

Drop your personal fears. Go out into the world and serve.