IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: First Panama Conference Call

Rate this topic

Guest guest

"Dr. Rima Laibow" <releyes wrote: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 12:22:29 +0700"Dr. Rima Laibow" <releyes"Rima E. Laibow" <releyesFirst Panama Conference CallCC: "Freedom News" <achiever, Anastas-Steven <anasteven, "Wolfsaver22" <Wolfsaver22, "Mary Beth Brangan" <marybeth, "Campbell Rebecca" <rebeccaphb, "Charlie MacMillan" <charliemac, "Constructora Proyec os Civiles" <cpc29, "Gabriel Cousens" <gabrielcousens, "Charles D. Frohman" <cfroh, "Yury Kronn" <dryury, "george della pietra" <george, "Ralph

Fucetola JD" <ralph.fucetola, "Kathy Greene Fucetola" <kathy.greene, "Patrick Flanagan" <p, "Stephanie Sutton" <ssutton, "Marie West" <mariew, "Martine Algier" <martine868, martinealgier, ncowden <ncowden, "Ingrid Naiman" <ingrid, "Ingrid Naiman" <sacredmedicine, "Peter Kulish" <com1, "ROB RYAN" <rr, "Marc V" <marc, vdakin, hdaikin, waltrudyawalkar, billuglow, rdmilnemd3 Dear PPPs,I hope you are having a fantastic holiday season. About 9 people just "met" online via our conference call which was scheduled for 30 minutes but which, by mutual consent, needed an additional 15 minutes. People were on

the call from Singapore, Norway, Canada and the US and we were calling from the US and Thailand. We had a strong discussion about financial options for governance, possible incorporation of land into its own unit (Sam/Dallas will look into that) and discussion of how the beneficial shares work. If you would like to be part of the next call, please connect by phone or, as in our case, PC to Phone next Sunday, January 5, 2008 at 10 PM Eastern, 7 PM Pacific. I had hoped that we could record the discussion but, alas, I could not get that part of the system to work.Maybe next time.The discussion makes more sense, of course, if you ave reviewed the documents and comment on the NSF-Panama Forum. If you have not become a member, send an email to me at this address with "NSF-Forum" in the subject line and I will send you an invitation. If you have trouble logging on the first time, please contact Ralph at ralph.fucetola or 973-300-4594 and he will walk you through it. After that it is ridiculously simple.Remember: meeting at the Bambito Resort, Panama January 18, 2008 2 PM. If you can join us that is fantastic! Following that, for a few days we will look at other properties which Kenneth, our knowledgeable Panamanian friend will show us) and get to know the area a bit. Bert and I will be there until the 25th. You are welcome to join us. Instructions on how to get there are on the forum.Please feel free to forward to those people in your lives whom you feel would and should be interested in this project! With warmest best wishes for a New Year full of joy, delight, health, prosperity, creativity and fulfillment,RimaWarmly Charles D. Frohman202-536-4346 (office)/202-258-8027

(mobile)* check out my clients* "comment" at the blog, Center for the Common Interest* listen to the 5pm Thursday radio show* find a kundalini yoga class

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.