IndiaDivine.org

Kundalini Yoga Level I Teacher's Training with Harijiwan & Tej in Santa Monica, CA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

2008 is THE YEAR to take...Kundalini Yoga Teacher's Training in Santa Monicaby Erin McKeever

Happy New Year to All!

Many of you have expressed an interest in the Kundalini Yoga Level I Teacher's Training

with Harijiwan, Tej and Erin beginning January 18th in Santa Monica. The year 2008

represents the 10th body, the Radiant body, and an opportunity to increase prosperity. 2008 will also bring even more dramatic shifts in how we perceive and experience reality, in our personal lives and globally. Although these concurrent shifts appear separate on the surface, ultimately they are one in the same. To fully comprehend the impact and significance of this time on the planet, you need to increase your vibrational frequency and cultivate a deep inner-knowingness that stretches above and beyond the constructs of culture and society. Humanity as a collective is coming to understand that an inter-connectedness exists between the inner and outer worlds, and that this interwoven connection has existed since the inception of life itself. Every thought, every word, every action each of us has to offer has the potential to shape reality within the context of the past, present and future. Throughout history, such knowledge was held closely by a few elite. With the advent of the " New Age, " when the Sun literally began to move out of the house of Pisces and into the Aeon of Aquarius (2012 being its official start date), this information is finding its way to the masses. Why? We have arrived at a time in our evolution that calls for us to activate dormant parts of our psyche and spirit to create the expansion in awareness that is necessary to move humanity into a new way of experiencing and being. This expansion will re-define how we see ourselves in relationship to each other, our Self, the Earth and the Cosmos. We are at a crossroads in consciousness: we can either free our minds from centuries of programming and move forward, or let the tides of negativity keep us locked in stagnation, alienation and planetary self-destruction. As students who seek enlightenment (illumination from within), you need to ask yourself: How can I increase my awareness and sensitivity to the energies of this Aquarian transition? By what means shall I attain this awareness? And, what technology will provide the fastest results necessary for me to not only get through the challenges of these rapidly changing times, but prosper and flourish as well? These questions cannot be resolved by intellectual knowledge alone, for we no longer live in a world founded on, " It is, therefore I know. " Rather, we have entered a new chapter in our development grounded in the concept, " I know, therefore it is. " Simply stated, it is in the actual experience that you come to know the essence of a thing, person, or place and begin to form your truth-- your reality. Level I Teacher's Training with Harijiwan is about obtaining this inner knowingness. It's about experiencing expansion, immersion, connection and elevation. You will learn techniques that enable you to grow in all areas of your life, but more importantly you gain the clarity, authenticity and wisdom that can unfold perpetual states of happiness and peace from within. If you want to teach Kundalini yoga, all the information and tools you need will be at your disposal. If you seek an experience to shift your consciousness and enrich the quality of your life, teacher's training will open you to parts of yourself you never knew existed. The books you will receive are invaluable, but the source from which the information flows, how the information is translated into an experience, is crucial to the depth and breadth of your spiritual growth. Harijiwan's greatest intention for the Teacher's Training is for you to have an experience that allows you to soar above the clouds of suffering and find a place within where perpetual bliss dwells.

The time to change, to live authentically, is now. What we could once put off until tomorrow can no longer be put off today. The Kundalini Yoga Teacher's Training will help you establish dedication and commitment to your practice, and give you the capacity to align yourself with your highest destiny. A soul can spend life times waiting for the opportunity to study and experience living, breathing teachings that will transport it to a better place. You have the opportunity to make this move now. Your spirit has already guided you to the door, but the final decision to open that door is yours alone. A shift in one's personal consciousness is the only way to survive this planetary energetic transition. Join us for the experience of a lifetime and allow your true radiance to blossom as we move along the path together! Many blessings,Erin

THE AQUARIAN TEACHER'S TRAININGLEVEL ISanta Monica, CaliforniaJanuary - July, 2008For more information and pre-registration,Visit our Teacher's Training page at...

www.harijiwan.com

Erin / erin / 310.392.3638