IndiaDivine.org

Conquer Your Mind & Conquer the World - Watch the YB Video!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This past week I have been thinking a lot about my recentblog posts (on www.MrSikhNet.com) which areon the topic of judgment and the mind. Then on Sunday I was looking throughmy videos at home and came across an old video tape of a class taught bySSS Harbhajan Singh Khalsa (Yogi Bhajan) during Summer Solstice of 1987(almost 21 years ago!). For some reason I was compelled to watch it. Ithad been sitting in the cupboard for so many years and for some reasontoday I noticed it and felt like watching it. As soon as I started watching the video I was surprisedto find that the lecture covering many of the very topics that I was justblogging about, in relation controlling yourmind, religion, self discipline, intuition, love, and spirituality. AsGuru Nanak Dev ji wrote: " Man Jeetai Jagjeet " ; By conqueringthe mind you conquer the world!To top it off I have been listening to the AWESOME audiotrack " SarabNirantar - by Hari Bhajan Kaur " which isa repetition of a few lines from Sopurkh, written by Guru Ram Das. Thelines of Sopurkh talk about this " Oneness " in everything andGod being everywhere. This single track is well worth the cost of the wholeCD! I just put it on repeat and feel that oneness in everything as I singalong with it.So as you can see, this past week has been a journey ofthe mind for me; finding this oneness in everything and working on my selfdiscipline, so that I can see this oneness ever clearer!So, I hope rather than just reading all this, you too willtake a journey of your own and make a change in your life. Watch the belowvideos and do the meditations if you can. By working on yourself and developingyour spiritual practice you create a " Well " of " light " that enables you to in turn give and share to others. If a glass has nothingin it, it can only give it’s self. But if the glass has water, then itcan give itself with water.Definitely Watch The Videos! Part one and two areabout 40 minutes long each, so set aside some time when you can just listenun-disturbed, since there is a lot of information to take in. After watchingit a few times it really sunk in for me. Enjoy!Watch the Videos Online at:http://www.mrsikhnet.com