IndiaDivine.org

3HO February eNewsletter - The Month of Love

Rate this topic

Guest guest

If you cannot see this newsletter correctly, view it online by clicking here.

Love and Fear

by Yogi Bhajan

We are very simple human beings born in the image of God with definite destiny. Because you must see in the heavens that everything has an orbit. No conversion, no movement in the universe, space, or here is possible without first confirming the psycho-magnetic orbit of it...

Read Full Lecture

Disclaimer

Featured Events

Embracing the path of being a

Kundalini Yoga Teacher

Learn more about becoming a teacher or furthering your development by visiting the KRI or IKYTA websites.

KRI -

International Teacher Training

Level Two - Transformation:

Vitality and Stress

Los Angeles, CA

February 16 - 18, 22 - 24

KRI - The Aquarian Teacher Level One Immersion Course

Española, NM

August 2 - 28

IKYTA - Annual International Teachers Conference

Ram Das Puri, Española, NM

June 20

IKYTA - Annual European Teacher Conference

Fondjouan, France

July 31

Quote of the Month

Love is the ultimate state of human behavior where compassion prevails and kindness rules.

- Yogi Bhajan -

Community Corner

Please read the guidelines and requirements for featuring your Kundalini Yoga information. Send your information to GetConnected

Events and Workshops

Guru Nanak's Japji Sahib

Brooklyn, NY

February 29 – March 2

Conscious Pregnancy Teacher Training

Ballinrobe, County Mayo, Ireland

March 12 - 25

Guru Nanak's Japji Sahib

Millis, MA

March 8 – 10

Conscious Pregnancy Teacher Training

Sydney, Australia

April 7 – 20

Guru Nanak's Japji Sahib

Crestone, CO, USA

May 9 – 11

International Women's Intensive

for Kundalini Yoga Teachers

Paros, Greece

May 26 – June 1

Camp Miri Piri

Singapore

May 28 – 31

Visit the 3HO events page for more listings.

Recommended Book

Marriage On the Spiritual Path

Shakti Parwha Kaur has put together a "must read" manual for singles and couples. Here's a practical guide to understanding and achieving a successful spiritual marriage while keeping up with the demands of daily living in the 21st Century.

Read More

News, Articles and Blogs

Man Jeetai Jagjeet - Conquer Your Mind Conquer the World

This past week I have been thinking a lot about my recent blog posts which are on the topic of judgment and the mind. Then on Sunday I was looking through my videos at home and came across an old video tape of a class taught by SSS Harbhajan Singh Khalsa (Yogi Bhajan) during Summer Solstice of 1987...

Kundalini Yoga Centers

K-Yoga

Toronto & Mississauga, CANADA

Prana Yoga

Miami, USA

Shunia Yogalife

Mexico City, MEXICO

Resources

3HO International

Healthy, Happy, Holy Organization

Aquarian Times

Add your name and address to our mailing list and receive Aquarian Times magazine for free

KRI

Kundalini Research Institute

IKYTA

International Kundalini Yoga Teacher Association

3HO International UN Office

Working in partnership with the UN

White Tantric Yoga

A one day meditation workshop

Prosperity Technology

Getting started on your path to prosperity

Sat Nam Rasayan

The art of healing

Breathwalk

Breathing, walking and meditation into specific exercise patterns that create vitality

Miri Piri Academy

A unique Aquarian school founded by Yogi Bhajan

Ancient Healing Ways

Bringing you the art and science of Kundalini Yoga

Spirit Voyage

Sacred music source

More Resources

Welcome to the world of 3HO

Photo by Nirmal Singh in Canada

Conscious Communication course in Toronto with

Dr. Gurucharan Singh and Dr. Krishna Kaur, October 2007

Please send us your 3HO and Kundalini Yoga related photos so that we can share them with the global community. Send them to

Photo. Terms of Use

Message from the New 3HO Chief Executive Officer

Sat Nam,

You may notice that I have a new job title. I was recently appointed to the position of 3HO Chief Executive Officer. This has been a humbling, elevating and deeply transformational experience for me. Having someone like myself, a relative newcomer, serving 3HO in this capacity is a new step for the organization to take. Because of this, I am inspired to share with you a quick story of the journey that led me to be where I am today, because I believe it may not be so different than yours.

I took my first Kundalini Yoga class in 1992 with Gurmukh in Los Angeles. Something profound happened in that first class, and I continued showing up for yoga classes for the next 10 years.

In 2002, I attended my first Summer Solstice Sadhana, Women's Camp and the teacher training intensive course, Self Mastery. I was so inspired by being a Kundalini Yoga teacher that only one week after completing the training, I decided to leave Los Angeles for my hometown of Bloomington, IN in order to be part of a team of teachers opening the first Kundalini Yoga center there – go

Midland Yoga Center!

After two years spent in Bloomington helping to create a Kundalini Yoga center which also became an ashram, Española was calling me home and so I came. I have been working at 3HO since I arrived in February 2005.

I am just 11 days older than 3HO, and I am very grateful to be serving our dharma and humbled in my position of service. Being on this path and a member of our global family is a blessing. Together we are sharing the teachings of Yogi Bhajan for today, tomorrow, and future generations. We are his legacy and we are here for each other.

Please feel free to connect with me any time at BhajanKaur. I would be grateful to hear from you.

Blessings,

Bhajan Kaur

3HO International

February 2008 Updates

2008 Women's Camp in Española is returning to Ram Das Puri

" In your limited power, you have the capacity to experience the unlimited. In your unlimited experience you have the power to bring the infinite to the limit of your experience. What else do you want? Therefore, there is no crisis which you cannot cross. But crossing the crisis is the real grit which comes from your courage which you have to develop with the light of your soul and handle the capacity of your mind and experience with the presence of your physical body. " ~ Yogi Bhajan.

Get physical, get connected, get inspired at Women's Camp, June 29 - July 6, located this year on the sacred and magical land of Ram Das Puri. Challenge yourself and meet your excellence under the expansive skies of the Jemez mountains. More information about the this course will be coming soon, or you can contact Tarn Taran Kaur now.

Job Opportunity with 2008 Women´s Camp

Are you interested in spending the summer in Española and earning income while you are here? We have an opening for a creative, enthusiastic and professional woman to manage a variety of event coordination needs including marketing support for this event. You will be responsible for coordinating event logistics, managing scholarship staff and volunteers, working in partnership with internal and external relationships and successful budget management. The position is temporary (March 1 - July 15, 2008), and you must be able to work in the USA and relocate to Española for the summer. View Job Description

Job Opportunity with 3HO International in Española, NM

3HO International has a job opportunity for International Community Relations. This new position within 3HO International plays a key role in the development and coordination of 3HO's vision to connect with and serve the 3HO global community. The International Community Relations person will organize and launch new projects and programs that support 3HO International's mission to undertake a global inventory of all people, products and services that support the 3HO lifestyle and to make this information available to the world. View Job Description

Receive the 3HO International UN Office´s Announcements

Did you know that 3HO International is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) in consultative status with the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) of the United Nations? Please sign up if you wish to receive the 3HO International UN Office Announcements.

Email address:

3HO International Global Event Calendar

3HO International is building a global events calendar and we would like to hear from you. Please send us your event, workshop, tour or concert information. We will list it on the 3HO International Event Page and in Aquarian Times magazine. The deadline for the May 2008 Aquarian Times is February 26, 2008. Send your listings to AtmaS.

Add Your Information to the 3HO International Resource Page

Let the world know about you, and get your Kundalini Yoga center and related products and services into the awareness of those living a yogic life style. Submit your information now or visit the 3HO International Resource Page.

Hacienda de Guru Ram Das February Newsletter

Stay connected to the current news and events in Española, NM. This month's issue includes basic hand signals shared by Yogi Bhajan-children love to learn and use them, the Computer Corner and enviro-tips for 2008 in the Going Green column. View February Issue

Healing the Body, Mind and Soul

The Base of Sexual Relationship

Yogi Bhajan teaches, "Sex is everything. Sex is nothing." When a couple wants to have a good sexual relationship, a good day-to-day relationship with effective, clear communication is essential. The heart-to-heart basics cannot be missing. Sex cannot solve problems or create trust or replace open communication. Sex does not just happen in bed. It starts in the day-to-day life: how we are, how we speak, how we hear, and how we live for each other. Sex is the greatest treat which we can share.

A woman has to trust and feel that the relationship is secure in order to thoroughly relax. In her subconscious are the questions: "Will this man stay with me? Will he support the family if I get pregnant?" She needs even more trust if she already has a child and has experienced pregnancy and birth. A woman must be sure that this man is there for her and her family.

She also tests him to find out if he will be able to maintain the male one-pointedness when she swings into her fluctuating female moon-energy.

Kundalini Yoga, a yoga discipline of the householder, supports the transformation of sexual energy so the body may be adequately regenerated. When sexual energy is abused, the nervous system is weakened, and the body's aging process is accelerated.

© The Teachings of Yogi Bhajan

From "The Aquarian Teacher Level One Textbook" by Yogi Bhajan, published by the Kundalini Research Institute

Disclaimer

Recipe

Avocado Aspic

1 tablespoon Agar-agar flakes

1/2 Cup Water

1 medium ripe Avocado

2 tablespoons Honey

1 Cup plain fresh Yogurt

2 tablespoons Lemon juice

Combine agar-agar and water in a saucepan and boil one minute. Allow it to cool one minute. Pour into a blender and whip together with remaining ingredients. Pour into a lightly oiled 2-cup mold and chill. Serves 2.

NOTE: If you do not have access to agar-agar flakes, you may use one envelope of unflavored gelatin (agar-agar is strictly vegetarian, gelatin is not). You also do not need a blender, as the whole mixture can be blended by hand. Serves 2.

From "The Golden Temple Vegetarian Cookbook" based on the teachings of Yogi Bhajan,

published by the Kundalini Research Institute

Disclaimer

Kundalini Yoga

Meditation To Heal the Wounds of Love

February is the month of love—or so our commercial world would have us believe. The truth is, each day, each moment, each breath is an opportunity to dance in the arms of the Divine, to know Infinite Love. How do we prepare ourselves to meet this possibility and make it a reality—with our every breath? Heal the wounds of love and become one with Infinite Love.

POSTURE: Easy Sitting Pose

CHANT: The Four Letters of Guru Arjun to Guru Ram Das from Shabd Hazaray

There are four verses that make up Shabd Hazaray. Let's call them 1, 2, 3

and 4 in the normal order that they are read. To that sound current we interweave

the mantra:

Aad such, jugaad such, haibhay such, nanak hosee bhay such.

Let's call that mantra M.

Recite the four verses of Shabd Hazaray and the mantra in this order:

M, 1, M, 2, M, 3, M, 4, M, M, M, M

EFFECTS: Repeat this sequence 11 times to have the deepest effect. If you

want to change your relationships, drop the pain, empower them with clarity,

sensitivity and authenticity do this 11 times once a day for 11 days. Of

course you can do it each day for as long as you feel necessary or as long as you are enthralled with the beauty and space

it creates.

COMMENTS: These sounds are mantras—verses—written in the form of letters between Guru Arjun, the fifth Guru, and Guru

Ram Das, his father, the fourth Guru. There was perfect longing, love and fulfillment in the sentiments, feelings and projection

of these letters. Repeating these mantras takes you out of the normal internal chatter and emotional games of the mind

we usually live with. It purifies, aligns and strengthens the heart and soul.

Disclaimer

© 3HO International - Healthy, Happy, Holy Organization

6 Narayan Ct, Española, NM 87532

Email: YogaInfo

Phone: (888) 346-2420

3HO International - Healthy, Happy, Holy Organization

is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) in

consultative status with the Economic and Social

Council (ECOSOC) of the United Nations

Un