IndiaDivine.org

yoga in Paros....ahhh, what memories

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank you Dev Suroop Kaur for inviting 3HO's 1500 international members to your advanced womens yoga retreat in the Greek Island of Paros, in the Aegean Sea. Because of the location, I just had to post a response. It was at this island, back in 1986, that I ended up after a Summer's studying German in Meunster. After the language program, I traveled through Europe, meeting some Austrians in Italy - they invited me to go south and east, to Greece. We ended up on Paros, sleeping under the stars with no tents, swimming during the day, and enjoying Greek food in their taverns with no ceilings. This is a big island, with a hilly interior; and great beaches. Here's a website on the island: http://www.parosweb.gr/map.htm, and here's a map of the Aegean Sea, in which one can see the island in the middle of the sea, just below the level of Athens and above Crete:http://www.unc.edu/awmc/downloads/area_a7_dload.pdfHave a great yoga retreat.Sat nam,Amar Atma---------------------------Join us for a week for yourself on Paros Island in the Cyclades Islands

in Greece: May 26 to June 1, 2008.

This advanced seminar is for women who are KRI Level 1 certified

teachers or who have many years of practice of our 3HO lifesytle. The

program will include video lectures of Yogi Bhajan, workshops on

intuition, harmonious communication and inner freedom, live sadhana,

mantra dances and, of course, swimming, sunbathing and relaxing.

For information and registration, please contact Simran Kaur at

simran.kaur, www.simran.de, www.women.3ho.org. Phone (Germany)

0049-40-460 47 56DevSuroopKauranahad

* click here, Charles D. Frohman, for bio, clients & contact info* click here, Center for the Common Interest, to "comment" at the daily blog* click here, Facebook, or here, LinkedIn, to connect socially or professionally* click here to find a kundalini yoga class near your home or work

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.