IndiaDivine.org

Further Your Professional Development as a Kundalini Yoga Teacher

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Members, Business of Yoga – New Article!IKYTA is increasing its emphasis onhelping you develop the skills necessary to ensure you are as successfulas possible as a teacher of Kundalini Yoga. When thousands of KRIcertified teachers are teaching as many full classes as they desire, touchingthe lives of hundreds of thousands more students, you and IKYTA will bemore fully fulfilling the vision of Yogi Bhajan. To read the secondarticle click here http://urltea.com/2zig Assisting us in achieving this goalwe have enlisted the help of two special teachers of Kundalini Yoga towrite a series of articles especially designed to begin discussion andfoster new thoughts and ideas guaranteed to help build your yoga teachingpractice: GuruMeher Singh of Los Angeles, and Shakta Kaur of Chicago. Together they bring direct experience in not only teaching KundaliniYoga, but in building their classes and studios and coaching other teachersto do the same. GuruMeher and Shakta are collaborating on writingmonthly “business of yoga†articles for IKYTA. They will also leadtheir popular four-week tele-class series in late April. We hope you enjoy the second installmentof their special series of articles! April and May – Conference Calls!Set aside the dates of April 23 and30 and May 7 and 14 from 4:00-5:15 pm Pacific / 6:00-7:15 Central for four75-minute conference calls where you will benefit from the combinationlecture, group coaching and personal interaction of GuruMeher and Shaktato further your professional development as a yoga teacher.* In four weekly phone workshops GuruMeherand Shakta will guide you to 1) know your unique identity, your targetstudent base and how to reach them; 2) immediately help expand how muchyou teach and earn; 3) formulate a personal strategy for your yoga teachingbusiness; and 4) clear limiting prosperity beliefs. *TheApril series is also suitable for anyone interested in starting, growingor expanding a yoga-related or holistic business practice of any kind includingjewelry, massage, numerology, Ayurveda, etc. What Others Have to Say “This experience was so valuablefor me as I am just beginning to teach and all of this information wasbarely covered in my Teacher Training course. This will help greatlyto accelerate the growth towards my vision!†TJ “This is a wonderful, rich, inspiringcourse with a lot of practical suggestions. It is inspiring me toget going towards my vision of Kundalini Yoga, Ayurveda and Community Buildingwith the very first class I teach!†DG Kaur Register Now!Clickhere to register (or go towww.ShaktaKaur.com) for the conference call series: Blessings, Guruka KaurIKYTA Executive Director6 Narayan Ct / Espanola, NM 87532www.kundaliniyoga.com505-367-1339 voice505-753-1999 fax