IndiaDivine.org

Kundalini Teacher Training - Hawaii June 4-30

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Friends, Teachers and Students,Sat Nam!

I would like let you know about our special Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training (200 hour Yoga Alliance registered) June 4-30, 2008.

One student told me that our location - the beautiful retreat center Yoga Oasis on Big Island Hawaii - is her most favorite place in the world!This leading edge course is unique in many ways. Participants will learn how to deepen their Kundalini practice through the Inner Art of Awareness, a methodology that I have developed during my over 30 years of practicing Kundalini yoga. They will also gain a deep understanding of an integrated feminine perspective and learn how to balance it with conscious masculineenergy.

Teachers, I would like to request that you share this information with your students. The course is also open to already certified teachers who would like to give themselves a gift of a spritual retreat and take their practice of Kundalini yoga to another level. We have a few places left. There is still time to register and get the best airfares.Full details about our teacher training can be found at kundalini_rising.htmlBlessings to all!

Guru Rattana :+)