IndiaDivine.org

Get Ready, Get Set, Cleanse

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sat Nam - Interested in feeling better? Strengthening your yoga? Helping your joints? Meditating deeply? Increasing your digestion/elimination ability? Getting energized? Clearing your skin? Waking up your kidney energy? Giving your liver a break? Losing weight?Join me on a 40 day cleanse starting this Monday, April 7 through May 16, or any days you can commit to in between. Either do the 30 day Mung Bean & Rice Cleanse or the 40 day Green Cleanse or even 5 or 10 days, whatever you can manage. These cleanses are from book, Foods for Health and Healing by Yogi Ji. There's free website support with a "Getting Ready and Getting Started" web page along with some innovative meal ideas to help you (these meal ideas are continually updated to match closely along the lines of the original cleanses). These cleanses were inspired by Yogi Ji and work deeply on an awareness level. Here's the web page you'll find them: http://www.yogamurrieta.com/ Let me know if you would like an email/phone buddy and I'll set you up for free if there is enough interest. Love and Blessings, Atma Kaur