IndiaDivine.org

WORLD GATKA DAY 2008

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

WORLD GATKA DAY 2008On 24th and 25th April 2008 the second World Gatka Day will be celebrate all around the world.Gatka is and Indian martial art and it aims at the wellbeing and human being emancipation.All Over the world a wave of energy and peace will pass on giving us the opportunity to meet and to confront each other with expert and novice.Gatka means “grace” or “stop the mind”: the fusion between the mystic Sufi experiences and the pre-existent Indian martial arts gave life to an original and unique way that marked the north-west Indian population history. This martial art was created by the need to defending from different opponents at the same time using both hands and several weapons.During the last ten years, Gatka (almost forgot in the past) could find a new growth with a special thanks to Yogi Bhajan (1926 – 2003), Kundaliny Yoga Master and 3HO Organization founder, who inspired most of his master students to

the Gatka practice, and to the Italian Gatka Federation foundation, that promote Gatka from several years.Our will is to increase the Gatka experience and practice between the young people as an educational tool, making them ready to live their life in this full of changes times, by the use of the neutral mind, of a pitiful heart, turning to the infinitive.Today’s Indian sword as bridge among civilizationsAncient routes and new ProspectiveProgramThursday the 24th – F.I.G. National seat. Via Marcello Prestinari 19/A18,00 Reception and Welcome tea. Opening and presentation by Dr. Hari Dass Kaus Ierardi18,30 “Gatka, martial art or salvifical way” Lecture by Simone Martinelli (Indian filosophies and religion

Graduated)19,00 “Gatka and classical physics” Lecture by Guru Gyan Singh Del Ferraro (Physics graduated)19,30 “A Scientific Gatka Analysis” Lecture by Prof. Roberto Villani – Motor Science, Cassino University20,00 Questions to the reporters and debate20,30 Musical intermezzo by Nanak Group – GURU RAM DASS (Yogi Bhajan)21,00 DinnerFriday the 25th – F.I.G. National seat. Via Marcello Prestinari 19/A 10,00 Opening10,30 “Dance and Martial Art, Bangra and Gatka. Life and Death paradox” Lecture by Prof. Sad Sangat Kaur Bellavia (German language

and Modern Culture – Basilicata University)11,00 “Comparative Analysis between of the personal space in the Kundaliny yoga and Gatka practice” Lecture by Guru Lall Singh Tiberi (Sociology graduated)11,30 “The Sword Therapy, shaman rite and self initiation” Lecture by the F.I.G. President Guru Shabad S.K. De Santis12,00 Questions to the reporters, debate and statementFriday the 25th – San Genesio Theatre, Via Podgora 1 18,00 Recapitulatory lecture by the F.I.G. President 19,00 Prize “Cherdi Kala” 2008

The prize will be awarded to Master Niccolò Perno ( World Fencing Master Association President) 19,30 Tea break 20,00 “Tantra” – Theatre perform – by Nanak Group 21,00 WGD closing.* Nanak Group is a part of “F.I.G. Art and Culture division”

Inviato da Mail.

La casella di posta intelligente.