IndiaDivine.org

The Warrior: part 7 (The Guru) and part 8 (The Realm of Truth)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The Guru had blossomed spring within me after a long and deadly winter. The Guru had turned a dry well into an ocean of bliss. The Guru had replaced my darkness with overflowing colors.

The Guru spoke - the Guru's voice was soft wind through the trees; it was morning sun shining through the twilight; it was creek water dancing over pebbles.

He said, " You are now stronger than a thousand lions, you now have more compassion than a thousand mother's hearts, you are now higher than the highest Himalayas peak. You are now Khalsa - the pure one. Go and defeat the five and enter the Realm of Truth. "

Saying that, he turned around to go.

Although I was his servant now and the work of a servant is to obey and obey only, the dread of him leaving broke my will and in desperation, I caught his angelic hand. I held his long and beautiful hand close to my face. I kissed his soft and wonder-filled hand.

Tears freely flowed from my eyes. My heart sobbed and begged him to take me with him. I wanted to sing my loyalty to him. I wanted to say,

" Don't leave me, my Lord. You are my heart now. You are my breath now. You are my very being now.

I don't know how to reach youBut nothing else satisfiesAfter loving youAll else is death and lies

Cruel ... KindWake me .. Love me ... Then leave me behindDo you know how many lifetimes I waited for youHow many lifetimes to hear and utter WaheGuru

I can't reach you! I can't reach you and so I dieIt hurts so much inside even to cryI try to drown my sorrow, but nothing satisfies

I'm left alone in the dark without your lightHopelessly waiting for some spark to igniteAnd light up my heart once moreWith the love that lies behind the hidden door

Forsaken, alone, forlorn, I weep and pineI die a thousand deaths with every breathWaiting for such love as satisfiesWhy should I not die of weeping until thou comest into my mind " "

But I could not utter a single word. I could neither confess my love for him nor my dread of his absence.

All I managed to utter was, " Mercy! "

~~~~~ The Realm of Truth ~~~~~

He too could not resist me. With his sweet, life-giving hand he wiped my face. His touch deepened my red color. His touch brightened the light within me. His touch sweetened the nectar inside me.

If I cherish Thee than I assume the deep red colors

A thousand voices lifted together in song, a chorus waheguruyet there was utter stillness

A thousand burning suns shone behind my eyes waheguruyet not even one star lit up the darkness

A thousand red petaled perfumed roses fell at my feet waheguruyet there was not one petal to be seen

A thousand humming birds fed me nectar gathered by a thousand beeswaheguruyet they too remained unseen

A thousand arms caressed me wahegurucarrying me, as if a dream

A thousand kisses showered on my face waheguruIn absolute beauty, I separated and became One with Everything Creek water danced over pebbles again - the Guru spoke, " Beloved one, I live in the Realm of Truth. "

Saying that, he vanished as suddenly as he had appeared. "

~~~ There was a short pause before the warrior looked up at both of us and pleaded, " Now, I beg you to release me so that I may once again drink his sight. "

Without waiting for an answer, he ran into the castle; we followed. He quickly made his way to the hidden door and with one strike of the Sword of SatNaam, broke it down. He then jumped into the pond of water. When he came out, he was no longer a man - he was an angel of immense brightness.

It would be incorrect to say that he entered the Realm of Truth; rather he merged into it. A great celebration broke out in the city – music and songs filled the air.

We stood there completely enchanted. Even my guide was under a spell. Finally he broke away from it and nudged me. I reluctantly followed him outside. We flew towards my body. My guide was expecting a flood of questions like I normally asked after such a visit. But my thoughts were so deeply entrenched into the hidden city that I could not speak.

But just before I entered my body, I turned around and desperately pleaded, " I don't want to enter this cold and heavy body. Please... " , I begged, " Please ... I want to go the Realm of Truth. "

My guide's face beamed - pointing to my body he said, " In there lies the Realm of Truth. "