IndiaDivine.org

white tantric yoga in chicago april 19

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sat Nam Everyone,

White Tantric Yoga is happening here in Chicago on Saturday, April 19. If you are still uncommited -- not sure if you're ready for the experience -- not sure if you can do it -- but wanting to, and thinking that maybe, just maybe . . . I encourage you to commit and do it. It will be a life-changing experience!

I did my first ever White Tantric last April as part of Level I Teacher Training. I wasn't sure if I was ready for the experience -- wasn't sure if I could really do it -- but I did, and it was one of the best things I've ever done for myself. Right up there with a 1,000 day practice.

I wrote a bit about the experience on my website:

My First Experience of White Tantric Yoga -- April 2007 yesterday was THE DAY. i did it. i made it thru with all body parts intact. i had a great time. i had some excruciatingly painful moments. i had some exquisitely blissful moments. yeah, sort of like a very concentrated, accelerated, intense experience of life.many people said that this year's tantric was nowhere near as physically challenging as some in the past have been. i thought, thank god for that; i wouldn't want my first experience to be my last. others said that while the exercises in this year's were not as aggressively physical, they found the "smaller" movements to be more challenging to maintain over time, so it was more difficult for them.our first two meditations were 62 minutes each, which was a good way to start, for me. after that, 31 minutes was a breeze.this will give you an idea of how sweet the day was . . .

To read the entire story, go to the Kundalini page at www.dancingcranes.org & scroll down a bit to the archives section.

Then go to www.shaktakaur.com & get yourself signed up!

Blessings,

Nirvair Kaur