IndiaDivine.org

More spiritual stories

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sat Naam, hope all are in chardi kala!

I have 5 or 6 more multi-parts spiritual stories (similar to " The Leper " and the " The Warrior " ) that I would like to share. I also have a mostly-written 40+ part story called " Jap Ji and I " which is Guru Nanak's Jap Ji in story form - each part revolves around the essence of each of Jap Ji's pauris (stanzas). I had a blast writing it and hopefully some of the " blast " shows in the stories :)

I will *not* be sending these out to the whole - just to people who are interested in receiving them.

So if you are interested in receiving more stories, please send me an email (daljitmsingh) indicating your interest.

take care,

waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru.....

Guest guest

sat naam,

Sorry for the flip-flopping but with the blessings of the moderators,

I will be posting the stories to the whole group after all.

chardi kala!

waheguru wahguru waheguru....

Kundalini-Yoga , " Daljit Singh "

<daljitMSingh wrote:

>

> Sat Naam, hope all are in chardi kala!

>

> I have 5 or 6 more multi-parts spiritual stories (similar to " The

Leper " and

> the " The Warrior " ) that I would like to share. I also have a

mostly-written

> 40+ part story called " Jap Ji and I " which is Guru Nanak's Jap Ji

in story

> form - each part revolves around the essence of each of Jap Ji's

pauris

> (stanzas). I had a blast writing it and hopefully some of

the " blast " shows

> in the stories :)

>

> I will *not* be sending these out to the whole - just

to people

> who are interested in receiving them.

>

> So if you are interested in receiving more stories, please send me

an email

> (daljitmsingh <daljitMsingh) indicating your interest.

>

> take care,

> waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru.....

>

Guest guest

huh?

Daljit Singh <daljitMSinghKundalini-Yoga Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2008 4:38:12 PM Re: More spiritual stories

sat naam,Sorry for the flip-flopping but with the blessings of the moderators, I will be posting the stories to the whole group after all.chardi kala!waheguru wahguru waheguru....Kundalini-Yoga, "Daljit Singh" <daljitMSingh@ ...> wrote:>> Sat Naam, hope all are in chardi kala!> > I have 5 or 6 more multi-parts spiritual stories (similar to "The Leper" and> the "The Warrior") that I would like to share. I also have a mostly-written> 40+ part story called "Jap Ji and I" which is Guru Nanak's Jap Ji in story> form - each part revolves around the essence of each of Jap Ji's pauris> (stanzas). I had a blast writing it and hopefully some of the "blast" shows> in the stories

:)> > I will *not* be sending these out to the whole - just to people> who are interested in receiving them.> > So if you are interested in receiving more stories, please send me an email> (daljitmsingh@ ... <daljitMsingh@ ...>) indicating your interest.> > take care,> waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru.... .>

Guest guest

Regarding 'Huh' I did go to the youtube and played the video....and honestly with respect this makes no sense to me whatsoever- actually it made me feel quite ill. But then I have to work 8 hour days and don't get to sit around on my duff all day and go into a meditative state-

This would really make me ill....

I still say "Huh" it is pure and simple babble spake...

AnjiePanjie Burton <anjiepanjie003Kundalini-Yoga Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2008 8:22:27 AMRe: Re: More spiritual stories

huh?

Daljit Singh <daljitMSingh@ gmail.com>Kundalini-YogaSaturday, April 12, 2008 4:38:12 PM Re: More spiritual stories

sat naam,Sorry for the flip-flopping but with the blessings of the moderators, I will be posting the stories to the whole group after all.chardi kala!waheguru wahguru waheguru....Kundalini-Yoga, "Daljit Singh" <daljitMSingh@ ...> wrote:>> Sat Naam, hope all are in chardi kala!> > I have 5 or 6 more multi-parts spiritual stories (similar to "The Leper" and> the "The Warrior") that I would like to share. I also have a mostly-written> 40+ part story called "Jap Ji and I" which is Guru Nanak's Jap Ji in story> form - each part revolves around the essence of each of Jap Ji's pauris> (stanzas). I had a blast writing it and hopefully some of the "blast" shows> in the stories

:)> > I will *not* be sending these out to the whole - just to people> who are interested in receiving them.> > So if you are interested in receiving more stories, please send me an email> (daljitmsingh@ ... <daljitMsingh@ ...>) indicating your interest.> > take care,> waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru.... .>____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail.