IndiaDivine.org

About 15 reasons why NOT or why YES to go to Summer Solstice:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Go within you before going anywhere. Once you see what you need to see, decide for yourself what is best for you. As you know, each individual has his/her own experience. Allow for your Self to have your own experience, honor the opinion of others and trust your own knowing.

Dust is annoying dust to some, Dust is sacred, magical Earth powder to others, what is Dust to you?Sat NamViviana

Guest guest

There is nothing like Summer Solstice! Answer the call of your soul and go to experience the depth of your soul, the power of the love of the congregation of students of truth, the joy of celebrating life together! Every time I'm there, I wish I had brought everyone I know to that unique gift of God - the privilege to experience Summer Solstice Sadhana at Guru Ram Das Puri. May we all be blessed to be there this summer! Bless you, Viviana, for reminding me of the years of blessings I've experienced and the gratitude I feel for it all. Yes there is plenty of healing dust, and the hot water never comes on in the showers, and it's good for us humans to live outdoors in nature once in a while, to appreciate its energy and grow strong in pure, clear, environments.

Sat Nam :)

GuruSangat Kaur, VA