IndiaDivine.org

Yogi Bhajan and tools for support and transformation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sat Nam,     Yogi Bhajan utilized numerous tools for transformation in over 35 years of teaching and serving humanity around the world.  One of those tools was what one could call a “spiritual make-over†- creating a dignified and royal personal presence that one would have to live up to with pure and prosperous consciousness.  To attract and magnify support from the Universe in creating an aura of majestic consciousness, Yogi Bhajan regularly wore – and encouraged others to wear - symbols and personal decorations that naturally elevate any first impression beyond the merely physical to respectful appreciation of the intentional spiritual/royal projection.  (Sustaining that first, respectful impression through daily practices and actions is obviously the responsibility of each individual, but the reminder certainly helps!)     Please visit my new web-site, www.thekhalsaraj.com,  where I offer many affordable "Tools for Your Journey,†jewelry and art objects designed to elevate and inspire.  Some designs are my own, some are from other favored artisans and designers, and some were given to me to create by Yogi Bhajan himself, who would detail (sometimes even draw) his vision of what would be effective.  While you’re at it, take a look at http://www.thekhalsaraj.com/pages/yoga-teachers-trainers, a page where I share some wise words from Yogi Bhajan and a bit of personal history from over 30 years of studying with him, and making knives, swords and jewelry at his request.      Many blessings to all.        Jot Singh It's not the life that matters-It's the courage you bring to it.The Three Laws of ProsperityBe kind to everyoneNever speak ill of anyoneNever speak ill of yourselfYogi Bhajanwww.khalsakirpans.comwww.lifeknives.comwww.thekhalsaraj.com - New!