IndiaDivine.org

Dr. Gabriel Cousins on kundalini

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My kundalini google search program caught this article on Dr. Gabriel Cousins, prana and the Six Foundations. Pretty interesting:

http://www.naturalnews.com/023056.html

(NaturalNews) This interview is an excerpt from Kevin Gianni's Raw Summit Teleseminar program which can be found at (http://www.rawsummitarchives.com) . In this excerpt, Dr. Gabriel Cousens shares important information on the Six Foundations and knowing God.Raw Summit Excerpt with Dr. Gabriel Cousens, inductee in the National Football Hall of Fame, Founder of the Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center, Patagonia, Arizona and spiritual and medical healer.Kevin: Right. You talked about Six Foundations. I know living foods is one of them, correct?Gabriel: Living foods and spiritual fasting is one, especially the spiritual fast where we're meditating twice a day, we're

doing Kali Ray Tri yoga which is a very high prana yoga that supports the Kundalini. Okay...Kevin: Um hum.Gabriel: Once we get past the spiritual fasting and the live food, the second foundation is building prana in general...Kevin: Um hum.Gabriel: ...and that includes like all yogas, but we like the Kali Ray Tri yoga and it includes pranayama breathing exercises. It maybe T'ai Chi, Qi Gong, sacred dance, all of them are great. They all build the prana. Third is service and charity because when you're in service, you feel a heart connection to the world.Kevin: Okay.Gabriel: Fourth is spiritual inspiration, that's with a teacher, with a general group or a specific group whatever. Read the great scriptures and be inspired by them. There is a course I teach called the Zero Point which is the

Western Jnana Yoga, the yoga of the mind which is very important. And then also being in nature can be very important. Those are all really good. Next is silence, meditation, prayer, mantra repetition, and chanting and the sixth is the awakening of the Kundalini known as the shaktipat.Gabriel Here was empowered by his teacher, he had two teachers, meaning they both have left their bodies. So I looked at it and it empowered me to awaken the Kundalini. So you do all those things and those are the Six Foundations that nourish the unfolding of the Kundalini when it ultimately takes into merging in the crown and chakra and you experience the oneness that we were meant to be.Kevin: When you talk about building prana, what do you ultimately think is the purpose of that?Gabriel: Well from my point of view, in my book Spiritual Nutrition,

we look at the Six Foundations. I'm going to answer your question a little bit sideways, okay?Kevin: Great.Gabriel: The Six Foundations have two purposes. They are not spiritual practices. They are a lifestyle to be lead. Okay? You are not going anywhere. You are just living a lifestyle that quiets the mind and builds the vessels to hold the increased prana or energy. Okay?Kevin: Okay.Gabriel: So, now as we build those vessels to hold the prana, what does prana do? Prana moves the Kundalini to the system. It builds the life, the spiritual life force energy and in that way eventually purifies the whole system, that's why we're building the prana, and then eventually when it is purified it merges in the sahasrara chakra. Now that's the idea. Think about it this way, when you start the Kundalini oasis, the fire under the log. It smokes, it sputters, you know it smells.Kevin: Uh

hum.Gabriel: But eventually the fire is going and you keep burning and putting wind on the fire, right?Kevin: Yes.Gabriel: The wind is prana. It keeps the fire going which is the Kundalini and eventually that log, which was impure and so forth and so on become sacred ash and then the prana or wind comes and blows it away and all is left is pure being. That's how the prana works.Kevin: Got you. When... so you're saying it's just not enough to cleanse with just living food?Gabriel: It's enough to do it if that's what you want in your life.Kevin: Got you.Gabriel: But at this point of life, from Gabriel's point of view here is to know God, is to merge with God. Well it just depends on what you want. Many people want to remain in the live food lifestyle or in life, it's enough. Hey look, I can feel healthy, I got more energy, I got more sexual energy, I

can do more things, and that's enough for them. What Gabriel has brought into the live-food movement is... let's extend this a little bit to the purpose of life which is to know God. If you are interested, this is what we are doing and what we've done with the book's conscious eating, spiritual nutrition. Rainbow Green Live Food Cuisine has looked at all the, let's say, potholes on the road so that everybody will be successful on 80% to 100% live foods. That is basically what we are saying.Kevin: Uh hum. What happens when you know God?Gabriel: Say it again, when you know God?Kevin: Yes. What happens?Gabriel: You heard me talking in the third person. When you know God, there is no "you" left.Kevin:

Okay.Gabriel: There is only that and so you are what we call the body, mind, I am complex disappears and you will understand you're a central nature which is that.Kevin: Okay.Gabriel: And there is no you, there's no I there.Kevin: So...Gabriel: You become a third person in the sense and you're whole perception ofthe world changes and you feel the essential unity of who you are, the essential love of who we are, and you feel what we call non-causal love.Kevin: Okay.Gabriel: And there's non-causal peace, non-causal joy, and non-causal contentment and that's nothing. It's not a yoga practice. It is just something that happens. It's also your natural emotions and it's a deep feeling of peace that goes on in you; that deep unity awareness. That's what happens.

full interview here: http://www.naturalnews.com/023056.html

Blessings,

Amar Atma

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.