IndiaDivine.org

Re:Is it possible the transmition of the K energy, unwillingly?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Blessings, As Yogi Bhajan said our presence should be healing.... and yours is. Perfect. Blessings. Anand Kaur

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Dear Neli,

It seems to me that you actually have a very precious gift! That is the gift of healing energy! And by the way, anyone who practices Kundalini Yoga increases the power of the healing energy that naturally flows through them.

When you are just beginning to recognize and use this wonderful energy for the good of all, it may take a little while to adjust to it. Some very unusual things may occur. In your case it appears that others are recognizing this great energy. And when it is flowing through you, it is important to allow it to flow to whomever would receive it. If you try to bottle it up and not let it flow, you may find that you feel terrible and get confused. Trust that this precious energy has its own intelligence and will find its own sacred flow to those who are open to it, and who want and need it.

It is up to you to be the clarified Earth-living vehicle of this energy. That is, it becomes your responsibility in this incredible partnership with this sacred energy to heal your own fears and short comings (as we all have), become totally neutral and humble in its constant presence, and build your ability to allow it to flow through you in the very most purified way. So, please keep up with a regular, strong practice of KY. Then, it would be great if you did the Healing Meditation of Ra Ma Da Sa, Sa Say So Hung for at least 31 minutes per day. (To find it, you can go to www.SoulAnswer.com/kriyas.html , and click on the the link for "Ra Ma Da Sa Healing Meditation.) Not only does this meditation increase the healing energy that comes through you, but it also clarifies and purifies this energy, and smooths it out so that it may not be so "weird" to others or to yourself. And doing this meditation regularly would help you to change your identity in the most grateful and humble way to becoming its vehicle--not getting feaked out and trying to run from it, nor getting puffed-up-proud of it either. Just easy, calm and humble, firm, compassionate and strong as you commit to serve this blessed energy for yourself and others.

Another excellent way to develop and refine your healing energies is to do Sat Nam Rasayan, the energy healing associated with Kundalini Yoga that is taught by Guru Dev Singh.

I learned about my own healing energy in 1975 in ways that were overwhelming to me then. However, I finally gave in to offering energy healing and intuitive consults in 1992. Now, nothing makes me happier than to serve folks in this very special way! I say all this to give you encouragement, Dear. And I continue to work with a few people whose own unique abilities are developing over time. I am not telling you to become a "professional" healer, but to understand and enjoy the sacred "tools" that flow through you.

If you or anyone else in this situation would like to contact me, you can e-mail me at sirigian .

Lots of Love,

Siri-Gian Kaur

www.SoulAnswer.com

Guest guest

Yes, Life energy will 'flow' without our 'permission'. But it is more like without our 'awareness' than our permission. For example sometimes we sit looking at someone for a prolonged period, taking in their beauty, or maybe watching them, or wondering about them. All the while Life energy is pouring out through our eyes. Or maybe we are thinking of someone, also for a prolonged period, a similar 'flow' happens via thought and is much subtler; later we may feel tired or needing a nap... which will restore our own energy supply. KY practice also distributes our Life energy, placing it throughout our bodies, light body, subtle bodies (chakras), physical body, evenly and harmonious with our needs and abilities. It makes the difference between someone being 'driven' by their energy, and that of being comfortable yet powerful within

oneself. We can easily direct the flow of Life energy, through a kind of 'thinking' where we either draw it into ourselves, usually through our hands or eyes, or using our breath; or direct it to 'flow' from us in streams and rivers, again usually through our hands and/or eyes. There is also the Life energy that radiates around us. It is kind of like having turned on an inner 'Light' that shines from us wherever we happen to be. People, and other creatures, will be effected by this energy, usually as a pleasantness to be near us. This is not the same as our Life energy flowing in either direction, but is our Aura of Radiant Life Energy attained through our Spiritual practices and KY Training. Centering our attention in our inner 'ear~ring' (that subtle little ringing in our inner ear), is a way of stabilizing our energy; and usually keeps it from flowing in either direction without our specific intent. Continued practice is the key to using and directing the flow of our Life Energy, as well as our other energies. After a time, we become subtly Aware of our own Life energy and any movement of it will immediately be noticed. Note that the Heart has an unlimited supply of the Spiriutal energy needed to manage our Life energy so that we can do the most good. It also helps us to manage our mental and emotional energies so that they are beneficial to us (and others), and not out of control, proportion, or balance. An effective way to

release our Spiritual energy into our awareness is to practice Loving ourself; always giving ourself the best of everything as much and as often as possible. We become our own 'Best Friend' and are then able to offer this True Friendship to others along the Way. Life Love Grace channa :) . earhday.net thehungersite.com freecycle.org myspace.com/lovespirit

Guest guest

I found that " my " energy limits the exact experience. The planet and

the universal infinite energy or life energy feeds all. If someone

takes " my " energy, it becomes a transformative power in their life.

When I recharge, it is up to me to transform the new energy. We all

receive and send that flow. The life energy or prana flows between us

all. Prana is not soul.

If someone is feeding off your energy, use body locks to cut them off.

after while the will stop because they have to use too much energy to

unlock your energy.

With all things it is important to maintain a balance. Sharing a flow

of energy is a two way deal. make sure the person or people you are

sharing with are vital to transform you or your karma. Sometimes you

don't expect it from certain people. Develop your intuition and

remember your lessons.

Be in the flow and let go.

Be aware and share.

don't get hung up on your conditioning.

Tracy

Kundalini-Yoga , " channa :\) "

<chanashappiness wrote:

>

> Yes, Life energy will 'flow' without our 'permission'. But it is

more like without our 'awareness' than our permission. For example

sometimes we sit looking at someone for a prolonged period, taking in

their beauty, or maybe watching them, or wondering about them. All the

while Life energy is pouring out through our eyes.

>

> Or maybe we are thinking of someone, also for a prolonged period,

a similar 'flow' happens via thought and is much subtler; later we may

feel tired or needing a nap... which will restore our own energy

supply. KY practice also distributes our Life energy, placing it

throughout our bodies, light body, subtle bodies (chakras), physical

body, evenly and harmonious with our needs and abilities. It makes the

difference between someone being 'driven' by their energy, and that of

being comfortable yet powerful within oneself.

>

> We can easily direct the flow of Life energy, through a kind of

'thinking' where we either draw it into ourselves, usually through our

hands or eyes, or using our breath; or direct it to 'flow' from us in

streams and rivers, again usually through our hands and/or eyes.

>

> There is also the Life energy that radiates around us. It is kind

of like having turned on an inner 'Light' that shines from us wherever

we happen to be. People, and other creatures, will be effected by this

energy, usually as a pleasantness to be near us. This is not the same

as our Life energy flowing in either direction, but is our Aura of

Radiant Life Energy attained through our Spiritual practices and KY

Training.

>

> Centering our attention in our inner 'ear~ring' (that subtle

little ringing in our inner ear), is a way of stabilizing our energy;

and usually keeps it from flowing in either direction without our

specific intent.

>

> Continued practice is the key to using and directing the flow of

our Life Energy, as well as our other energies. After a time, we

become subtly Aware of our own Life energy and any movement of it will

immediately be noticed.

>

> Note that the Heart has an unlimited supply of the Spiriutal

energy needed to manage our Life energy so that we can do the most

good. It also helps us to manage our mental and emotional energies so

that they are beneficial to us (and others), and not out of control,

proportion, or balance. An effective way to release our Spiritual

energy into our awareness is to practice Loving ourself; always giving

ourself the best of everything as much and as often as possible. We

become our own 'Best Friend' and are then able to offer this True

Friendship to others along the Way.

>

> Life Love Grace

> channa :)

>

>

>

>

>

> earhday.net

> thehungersite.com

> freecycle.org

> myspace.com/lovespirit

>

>

>

>

>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile.

Try it now.

>

Guest guest

Dear Siri-Gian Kaur

Thanks so much for your reply, I'll follow your advice.

Namasté

Neli

Guest guest

It is interesting the variety of responses you have had concerning your "energy." It is definitely possible to be transmitting your own energy, but this is undesireable because it is totally draining. In Reiki healing one learns to direct the univeral energy (not your own), In Sat Nam Rasayan you put yourself in a relationship to the other person and explore how it changes your own sensations. In KY we learn how to feel and develop the electromagnetic field. As people develop this field and their 6th chakra opens, one may have an abundance of this energy and not have learned yet how to control it. Also you may have a block in your system which sends the energy out instead of containing it in a balanced way. You may want to meditate on your aura and think of it as a protective shield which contains your energy. If negativity enters, it becomes positive. (but don't send energy out of it). Keep working on it as you are very fortunate to have this gift. Sat Nam, Kartar Kaur-Portland, ME