IndiaDivine.org

the Cognitive Age

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I don't necessarily agree with everything written or said by David Brooks, the New York Times writer and Newshour commentator. The reason I'm posting this is merely because of the title, "The Cognitive Age," which is a correct characterization, in my opinion, of the Aquarian Age which is probably starting in 2012. I say probably, because the exact date in which the sun rises in a new constellation changes roughly every two thousand years; so the Aquarius constellation rises with the sun at about 2012, or maybe a little later. Another term I've liked for this new age is the Age of Gnosis, or "knowledge". One also could call it enlightenment, or maybe you have a better term. Anyhoo, here's the article, and again, I don't care so much for the content - I just like the title because it fuels such an interesting discussion about the nature of this new age for which Yogi Bhajan is preparing us.

http://www.ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?Article_ID=16489

Blessings,

Amar Atma

Charles D. Frohman

202-536-4346 (office)/202-258-8027 (cell)

* click here, www.cfrohman.com, for my bio and client info* click here, http://dcflow.gaia.com/blog, to "comment" at the blog* click here, www.3ho.org, to find a kundalini yoga class near your home or work

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.