IndiaDivine.org

re. Bulimia

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sat Nam

Re. Bulimia

In order to select a kriya or meditation the underlying cause for the Bulimia may need to be identified and then a Kriya can be chosen. For example, if the bulimia is occuring because the person fundamentally dislikes themselves then you may want to do something which helps them to accept who they are...for example the "I am I am" meditation may be successful in helping to break the habit...it has the ability to break the trance of attachment by a shift to the perspective of Infinity.

On the other hand if for example it is a result of some emotional trauma in the past, or it is related to fear, shame or a desire for control. Then instead a kriya or meditation for the Third Chakra may be of use. There is a good meditation for the third Chakra in the Physical Wisdom book, which uses the mantra Humee Hum, Brahm Hum translates to We are we, We are god. Again it would bring the focus back to the inifinite.

If a suitable Kriya or meditation is chosen then the person may wish to pursue it for 40 days. It will demonstrate to themselves that they are ready to heal and this will be the biggest healing in itself.

Bulimia can be considered to be a response of fear - fear of other people not liking them. Or can also be an expression of control. It can sometimes also be purely a physiological response to an imbalance in the body and if this is the case they should seek professional guidance from some in the medical field.

I hope this helps.

with love and light,

Anne H

For Good. Give and get cool things for free, reduce waste and help our planet. Plus find hidden treasure