IndiaDivine.org

Trouble moving energy to heart center- suggestions?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Group, I´m at 800+days of sodarshan kriya. sodarshan doesn´t seem to be doing much. I try to move energy to the heart and in the beginning I feel like this area is affected for a few days chanting har, haray, hari , wahe guru but then the energy disconnects and maybe a month later i feel the connection to the heart again and feel inspired. I´ve also, tried the smiling buddha meditation with similar results. What is happening here? I´m keeping up but it seems my meditations don´t have the power that they used to. Over time the meditation should provide a stable projection or quality, but I´m finding that in the beginning the meditation works and then after it dissapates in it´s effectiveness. Ány advice from a long term practitioner? - Sat Nam, Chris

Guest guest

Dear Chris,May i suggest and offer the following:If you have no expectations, you will have no disappointments.Keep doing it, and let it unfold. You are going through many levels, but repetition and sticking to it will give you the results that you need, maybe not what you think you need.Most of our emotional issues happen before the age of 7, that means we have many emotions/issues that need to be released and this can take a minute, or a lifetime.Congratulations you have already accomplished 800 days, that is fantastic and shows great strength and courage.Commitment is a great virtue and takes us to the other side.As Yogiji said, "Keep Up, and you will be Kept Up".Hope this is helpful Live Life in Love, blessings, Soorya

Kaurchris charles <ccharles79Kundalini-Yoga Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 1:43:18 AM Trouble moving energy to heart center- suggestions? Dear Group, I´m at 800+days of sodarshan kriya. sodarshan doesn´t seem to be doing much. I try to move energy to the heart and in

the beginning I feel like this area is affected for a few days chanting har, haray, hari , wahe guru but then the energy disconnects and maybe a month later i feel the connection to the heart again and feel inspired. I´ve also, tried the smiling buddha meditation with similar results. What is happening here? I´m keeping up but it seems my meditations don´t have the power that they used to. Over time the meditation should provide a stable projection or quality, but I´m finding that in the beginning the meditation works and then after it dissapates in it´s effectiveness. Ány advice from a long term practitioner? - Sat Nam, Chris

Guest guest

Hi Chris,

I've been doing various KY kriyas for a couple of years, including

sodarshon and balancing head and heart, but recently got incredible

heart energy results with (drum roll) basic spinal kriya in Sadhana

Guidelines. Many people use a shortened version of this set as a

warm-up, myself included, but when I did the whole thing, as written

including the rest periods between the exercises, I got an amazing

response and realized that I have some kind of block around the 4th or

5th chakra, which this seems to be addressing. Give it a go! All of a

sudden sat kriya is much more meaningful because of this work. Sat

nam, Ramneet

Guest guest

Yes, to move energy to the heart center in any meditation, use the

energy of the meditation to pray for the world. Connect with the earth's

energy field and pour blessings into it. The key: To love is to give,

to give is to have, to have is to give love.

Loving Blessings,

Guruprem Kaur