IndiaDivine.org

Kundalini and Gong Yoga Weekend!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sat Nam!Yoga Yoga in presenting an incredible weekend June 13-15 - Gong Yoga: Healing Through Sound and Relaxation.Join Yoga Yoga Founders, Mehtab and Guru Karam, for a therapeutic and transformational weekend of Kundalini Yoga and Yoga Nidra as we use the magical sound of the Gong to heal the physical and emotional body.Spend an enjoyable Friday evening or take one or both weekend afternoons of these Gong Yoga sessions to completely experience a most relaxing form of yoga therapy that will leave you elevated, light and radiantly bright!"My experience hearing the Gong has lead to a greater awareness of my own body and its present health. The class with Mehtab and Guru Karam has not only helped me to heal, but has also strengthened my awareness of alternate forms of healing." - LeslieFor the full weekend schedule, please click:http://www.yogayoga.com/segongyoga Happy Spring!Laura ForsythYoga Yoga Events512-707-9642Yoga Yoga Events512-707-9642