IndiaDivine.org

monopolizing truth: Kundalini and the Maya people

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Justine,

You said: "While it is a nice to try to trace connections cross-culturally concerning Kundalini technology I think it is really important to try to use valid sources, or else we run the risk of being marginalized bythose we are trying to reach." Who defines "valid"? You?

I appreciate your desire for no information unless it's ratified by whoever claims a monopoly on expertise, but I'm afraid the Aquarian Age will not afford such limitations. Anyone is and should be allowed to posit ideas and facts, and, as you did, anyone else should be encouraged to rebut those ideas and facts. Indeed, you may be right in this instance.

The fact remains, though, that some scholars disagree on proper translations of ancient languages. Read Sitchin's "Lost Realms" to see the depth and breadth of disagreement on who the Maya were, when they thrived, and what they were up to. Look at the fight among scientists on Sitchin's translation of the Sumerian tablets; look at the disagreement among Veda scholars.

DISAGREEMENTS thrive when it comes to ancient history. And everyone has their favorite AUTHORITY on who's right and who's a heretic.

This is one of the reasons I started the kundalini , to protect free thinkers from controllers who try to shut down debate. I appreciate your correction and lesson on who the best thinker is on this topic.

And I welcome continued contributions from you.

Blessings,

Amar Atma

Charles D. Frohman

202-536-4346 (office)/202-258-8027 (cell)

* click here, www.cfrohman.com, for my bio and client info* click here, http://dcflow.gaia.com/blog, to "comment" at the blog* click here, www.3ho.org, to find a kundalini yoga class near your home or work