Can I do 2 different meditations a day to change something? I want to

do 120 days of meditation for transformation and a 40 day meditation on

Anger, especially childhood anger? Should I just focus on one

meditation for changing something?

Blessings,

Balprem Kaur

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

It sounds as though you may have experienced a lot of anger while growing up. i too had a lot of childhood anger. When i decided to address the anger, its causes, manifestations, and what i could do to change the self~destructive, self~defeating behavior patterns that it caused, i found the help of a professional counselor to be indispensable.

Without the help of an outside counselor that specializes in such matters, emotions~feelings, i would have continued to view and experience anger in the same negative behavior patterns, that i had developed over many years. i would not have been aware of the new~to~me, ways of viewing (my) anger, and the new perspectives and behaviors that i now practice, things that were given to me by a professional counsellor.

i highly suggest to anyone that is ready to 'deal' with childhood anger, that they include a regular counselling schedule with a professional counsellor while doing so. If it is not needed, the counsellor will tell you so and dismiss you. If it is needed you will have the benefit of skilled professional help and guidance while attaining your goal.

When it comes to resolving 'childhood anger' i have found it is better to be Safe than Sorry.

Life Love Grace

channa :)

koko.org ubuntu.com

earthday.net

thehungersite.com

freecycle.org

myspace.com/lovespirit