IndiaDivine.org

check out the Solstice program....Wow....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

For thousands of years humans have celebrated the equalization of day and night on the Summer Solstice. For the past 4 decades yogis have gathered in New Mexico's mountains for 10 days of intense yoga, meditation, healthy eating, beautiful music, nature and good company. If you want to give your Soul an amazing, life-changing experience, click on "Summer Solstice" at www.3ho.org. What an agenda, huh? Awakened each morning in the Ambrosial Hours by the "next Bob Dylan" Guru Singh, sadhana each morning with incredible LIVE music, energizing Yogi Tea as the sun rises, intense workshops with the world's best teachers, such as Hollywood's Gurmukh, posture expert GuruPrem, 1960s Grateful Dead manager Sat Santokh Singh, Shaman and SatnamRasayan healer GuruDev, the bazaar with

all the goods, services, raw drinks and food, 3 days of White Tantric, and all the smiling faces...Every ancient culture raised its creative energy up the Tree of Life, the spine, and now you can too. Hint: awakening the kundalini is a must to survive and thrive in the new Aquarian Age. Stop wasting time in the muck and stress of the 9 to 5 world. Check out for a week and come back a new human. I've heard some purveyors of estoteric events worldwide rate Summer Solstice in New Mexico as the absolute top and most overwhelming one of them all. Blessings, Charles D. Frohman202-536-4346 (office)/202-258-8027 (cell) * click here, www.cfrohman.com, for my bio and client info* click here, http://dcflow.gaia.com/blog, to "comment" at the blog* click here, Facebook, or here, LinkedIn, to connect socially or professionally* click here, www.3ho.org, to find a kundalini yoga class near your home or work

Guest guest

I wrote: " For thousands of years humans have celebrated the

equalization of day and night on the Summer Solstice. "

Oops.

I meant to day, " ...the longest day of the year... " , since what I

described above occurs on the equinoxes of Spring and Fall.

Thanks to the yogi who pointed out my mistake.

Solstice details at www.3ho.org

Blessings,

Amar Atma