IndiaDivine.org

A Personal Message from Tarn Taran Kaur, International Director, 3HO Women

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear 3HO Shaktis,Sat Nam. Recently, someone asked me, why are you isolating Yogi Bhajan's teachings and focusing on the yogic teachings for women? This question shocked me. I never considered the teachings for women to be a separation, or even a deviation, from his yogic teachings. Pondering over this thought, a quote from Yogi Bhajan came to mind, "There can be no Age of Aquarius without the women's teachings." Wow! Now I had to dig deep to comprehend these words!For 27 years, Yogi Bhajan shared very specific yogic wisdom and technology at the Women-in-Training Camps. He trained us to excel with dignity and inner grit as we live our lives, nurture our families and manifest our dreams in the world. Our ten bodies were aligned by the kriyas and meditations. Our minds were opened to incredible wisdom and practical information. He reminded us of our history, our potential and our grace. His intention was always crystal clear: he was preparing us for the Aquarian Age. At the Women-In-Training Camps, Yogi Bhajan shared openly the ancient sacred knowledge about woman and her realms that is not taught in other schools of yoga. And we came back year after year for more! We found we needed these teachings for ourselves, our professional success and our personal lives. Our students, children, relatives and friends also found that these teachings were essential to their lives!As we all know, the social and professional status of women has changed drastically in the last two generations. Women are influential internationally and locally. Our day-to-day decisions impact schools, lives, ecology and entertainment. Yogi Bhajan encouraged us to educate ourselves for these high-profile positions; however, he reminded us that the base of our success and long-term achievement is our own solid identity of being a woman.Today, science is proving what yogis have known for centuries about the impact that a mother has on the child. The 40 weeks in the womb, the milk from her breast and the comfort on her lap create the foundational base for that growing human being. A mother is the first teacher even before birth! Now just consider this potential: collectively, mothers around the globe can adjust the consciousness of the entire planet. As mothers, we are giving birth to the children of "The Aquarian Age."The technology of Kundalini Yoga and Humanology is essential for women so that we can keep our nervous systems strong, manage the chaos of our minds, keep our bodies aligned in health and our vision steady. As we move into the Aquarian Age, the teachings of Yogi Bhajan are an invaluable support to fulfill our dreams and destiny with dignity and nobility!I would like to personally invite you to join together at this year's Women-In-Training Camp and experience for yourself how Yogi Bhajan's women's teachings can impact your life and prepare you for the Aquarian Age. You may visit the 3HO Women's website for Yogi Bhajan's lectures and teachings for women. And please feel free to connect with me at any time at ttk. I will be grateful to hear from you.Humbly,Tarn Taran Kaur KhalsaInternational Director, 3HO Women Women-In-Training CampShakti Valley at Ram Das PuriEspañola, New MexicoJune 29 – July 6, 2008Learn moreDownload the programRegistration online – open till June 11Meditation to Realize Your Power as a Woman