IndiaDivine.org

(No subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I like grains- I eat certain leaves already fallen-I eat tofu-I am not against the actual product but against the pulling- straining- gouging out of eyes- and potaoes have many eyes- I love water- it doesn't hurt anyone to drink it and is renewable. I sometimes eat avocadoes as they have fallen- Everything that has fallen is fine with me but pulling the unripe fruit is awful, terrible....But that's just my opinion- please, to each person do what feels right to you. When I was in China they had these little birds and the chef popped them into a boiling pot of water-I was aghast- I mean people actually ate them and no one 'bats' an eye-In other countries they eat dogs- skin them alive(if you don't believe me then watch on youtube) We are barbaric- each and every one of us-and don't think one

person is holier than the next .. Even mother Teresa ....Especially Mother Teresa- she was into power like a ball bustin' woman on Wall Street.

Of course she just dragged people in off the street even if they WANTED to die in the gutter- she refused THEM pain meds yet, she herself went to the best clinics in the world- Hmmmmmmm

Maybe we should accept we are all human- We are all flawed.

Thank you,

Sat Nat Nat or as my friends call me Gnat!