IndiaDivine.org

the other moderator for 3HO's international KY

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sat nam, yogis. You'll be relieved to hear that 3HO's international kundalini yoga has had another moderator for a few months, so power is no longer monopolized by moi ! ;-)I'll be out of town for a couple weeks, so please address any questions or comments to Ottowa Canada's Siri Bandhu Kaur, at siribandhu.Our editorial style will remain Aquarian, which in my opinion means "anything that's peaceful," a phrase that actually comes from the famous libertarian philosopher Leonard Reed in the 1960s. Kundalini yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan is actually a humanology of sorts, which affords about as broad an array of discussion opportunities as anyone's creativity can manifest. So let the streams of consciousness issue forth, as long as they have some connection to the Yoga of Awareness.Back to the

group, with Solstice having just finished, I'm sure I'm not alone in hoping some attendees grace us with posts, to kundalini-yoga , about their experience.And, with so many other major events, workshops, retreats and trainings coming up, it would be awesome if the organizers of same would email kundalini-yoga with an invitation. If you've already posted about your opportunity, please feel welcome to post an update, since marketers will say repetition is critical to get noticed. Your event is wonderful, so please let us know about it a few times as the event gets closer to transpiring. To boost the impact of your announcements, make sure to invite your friends and students to join the with an email to kundalini-yoga- . Your "fans" more than anyone will forward your opportunities, spreading the word. Blessings,Amar Atma