IndiaDivine.org

Guru Singh Teaching in Seattle

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guru Singh Teaching in Seattle - The Next Evolution - A Workshop in Self Realization and Mastery

Sunday July 27th 1:30pm - 5:30pmUniversity Friends Meetinghouse4001 9th Ave. NE, Seattle, WA 98105Any questions?—-call Guruperkarma at 323-938-0611 We are the ultimate manifestation of an infinite and glorious mind. Before coming to Earth, we consciously roamed as Spirit in the infinite cosmic soup, collecting the elements and values to build our physical, emotional and mental bodies in a fervent drive to exist. This drive was coming from the depths of our spiritual DNA . . . ancient messages and vital dreams of purpose, all combining into life. Now that we have this life, come join me in using the incredible Kundalini technology of yoga, meditation, music, mantra, life-style and mind-style, to master this incomparable opportunity of being alive, being on Earth, being magnificent and being Hu-Man."We know what we want, we get what we expect. We rarely know what we expect until we get it," said Yogi Bhajan in January 1972.When our desires do not equal our expectations, we fill the gap with concern, doubt and fear, or with hurt feelings and disappointment. Getting in touch with our expectations can be a very painful emotional process—-why most of humanity never goes there—-or it can be a painless path of consistent spiritual discipline where: 1) Yoga clears the body's rigid interference by becoming flexible; 2) Chanting clears the brain's predisposed noise with directed sound—-vibrations of intent; 3) Meditation clears our emotional disturbances with self-realization and awareness. "Life becomes a mastery, rather than a mystery," Yogi Bhajan taught in March 1969.The old-and universally accepted-ways of spiritual and religious education were where teachers sequestered themselves in carefully maintained hierarchies of exclusivity; wisdom was held onto as a proprietary commodity to be sacrificially earned. The new enlightened way of teaching is through communities of inclusion-like the one we are building here—-where wisdom is treated as a humanly inherent reality—-though mostly dormant—-to be entrained and ignited through teaching openly and publicly. When Yogi Bhajan came to the West in 1968 he was warned by the keepers of the old ways, that to break the old rules would be a fatal flaw causing his death within a year. His response was, "Good . . . it will be the best year of my life." For the record . . . he lived 36 more beautiful years and built Kundalini Yoga as a world-wide brand.I was born in Seattle in 1945; I know what community spirit exists here in the Pacific Northwest . . . it lives with me as I teach the Kundalini Experience all around the globe. Join me as we continue to build our profound spiritual community here in the Northwest and Globally.Always with Sacred Love, Blessings, Prayer and Gratitude,Guru Singh and Guruperkarma Kaur