IndiaDivine.org

Gururattan Kaur's manuals

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sat Nam,

The topic of KRI approval of my manuals was brought up again. Years ago I paid to have my manuals reviewed. But then there was the question of what to do with the sets that could not be found. At that time KRI wanted me to eliminate from my manuals any sets that they could not find in their archives.

I refused to get rid of these wonderful sets, which were based on student notes from the early years. Unfortunately in the early years, there were no recordings and just a few notetakers. (The notes were not always exactly the same. And Yogi Bhajan sometimes taught different versions of the same sets.)

Recently KRI has a new director, Nirvair Singh from Alaska, an Aquarian with an Aquarian spirit. There is now a new policy in KRI that allows for sets from notes to be included. We just have to state the source -- student notes.

So basically my manuals are approved. We at Yoga Technology are in the process of digitizing the manuals (they were done on typewriter!) Then we can make the suggested changes and get them printed. It is a big job, but we are working on it. (Anyone with desktop publishing skills who would like to assist in the job can contact me off line)

In the meantime, it is my understanding that TRANSITIONS TO A HEART-CENTERED WORLD, SEXUALITY AND SPIRITUALITY, RELAX AND RENEW and INTRODUCTION TO KUNDALINI YOGA are accepted for use by both teachers, teachers in training and students. As one of you mentioned, the teachers use them anyway.

Yogi Bhajan loved my books and encouraged me to write more.

The most wonderful thing is that the technology that Yogi Bhajan shared with us works, even if there are slight variations on a theme.

I have attended many classes with Yogi Bhajan where I didn't even know exactly how he wanted us to do the exercises. Looking around I saw people doing various things.

My experience is that one reason why Yogi Bhajan was not always so concerned with all the details is that he held the highest space of love while he taught. In that Infinite space of love, we all got transformed.

Holding the space of love while we teach and live our lives is how we help this world make the transition to the Aquarian Age.

Many Blessings,

Guru Rattana aka Gururattan Kaur Khalsa :+)