IndiaDivine.org

Mind & Meditation - Toronto - Oct'08

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The Toronto Kundalini Yoga Teachers Association is pleased to present Level 2 teacher training in Toronto again this Fall. Please join us at The Centre in the heart of the Annex district in downtown Toronto this October for a truly transformative and uplifting experience.

Dr. Gurucharan Singh (director of training for KRI), accompanied by Dr. Krishna Kaur, will once again facilitate this 6 day course over two consecutive weekends, Saturday October 11 - Monday October 13, and Friday October 17 - Sunday October 19.

- Early registration by September 5th: $1,207.50 (tax included)

- Pay by installment (post-dated cheques only): August 3rd: $402.15; September 3rd: $402.15; October 3rd: $403.20 (tax included)

- Regular price after September 5th: $1,417.50 (tax included)

For more information, please visit our website at www.TorontoKundaliniYoga.com.

Here's what participants in last year's Conscious Communication course had to say:

"Greatly appreciated every member of the teaching team... I felt as though we were continuously showered with good intentions, wonder-filled information and blessings." (SDK Toronto).

"The course exceeded my expectations... I tremendously appreciated the different teachers, meeting them, forming a new network of KY teachers from other cities." (SK Montreal).

"Incredible information. Always a wonderful experience to be with Gurucharan." (SDK Owen Sound).

"I didn't anticipate the extent of my transformation. I feel more whole, connected and at peace than when we started the course." (KK Toronto).

We look forward to seeing you here!

Humbly,

Nirmal Singh

Course Administrator

Level2

416-929-2507