IndiaDivine.org

New Stories + Wrong Key

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sat naam, several new stories on my blog, starting with

* Tiger vs Tusk - http://seekerofone.blogspot.com/2008/07/tiger-vs-tusk.html (true story about Sikh Warrior who fought a drunken elephant)

* Priceless Naam (story about the wonderful Guru Nanak)

* My near death experience

AND... the following story which requires you, the reader, to provide a spiritual morale:

~~~~~~~

The Wrong Key:

Once, a friend and I were standing in the Gurudwara kitchen hall when a young boy came and asked for the keys to the supplies store - the supplies store is one of the rooms located on the outside of the Gurudwara building.

I fished out the keys and gave it to the boy. He ran off and came back a few minutes later saying, " This is not the right key. "

I was quite surprised since that sure looked like the right key. But anyhow, I fished out another bunch of keys and told the kid to try those. He ran off and came back with the same answer. I asked my friend about it - he took a good look and selected a key from the first bunch and told the kid, " This is the right one for sure. Try to push the door inwards when turning the key. Sometimes it needs quite a bit of strength to open the supplies door. "

After several minutes, the kid came back, all puffed up and panting, " No, that was not the right key! "

My friend decided to investigate. He came back smiling. I asked him, " What happened? " " Oh, nothing, " he replied, " the kid was trying the wrong door! "

~~~~~

Anybody want to try to find a spiritual morale to this true story? Send your answers to DaljitMSingh and I will publish the best one on the blog (with credit to the sender).

waheguru waheguru waheguru.....