IndiaDivine.org

Conscious Entrepreneurs and Yogis invited

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sat nam. Yogi Bhajan said things would get worse, leading up to 2012, before they got better. If the worsening Recession, trouble-making Oligarchs, centralized coercion and growing Police State have you concerned, or if the following invitation appeals to you in any other way, I invite those wanting a safety valve in these troubling times to consider my client's property in Panama below. Dr. Laibow at the Natural Solutions Foundation is growing organically and healing naturally. You can offer sweat equity, a small investment, a large investment, just visit, or buy property. Perhaps you want to work on the organic farm, or be a healer at the health center. Or perhaps you know how the community could raise money in a way in which the organizers are not yet considering - SUCH AS OFFERING A FULL SERVICE KUNDALINI YOGA PROGRAM?. Details below at the blog of my friend, Ralph Fucetola, JD, the "Vitamin Lawyer". Enjoy. And if you want to take this further, email Ralph with comments or questions, at ralph.fucetola.

Amar Atma

Atma-----------------http:// vitaminlawyerhealthfreedom.blogspot.come-Bill of Rights and the State of Health Freedom in this election yearSupport Health Freedom: join the eAlert Newsletter at: www.HealthFreedomUSA.org Please read Dr. Laibow’s “Weaponized Avian Flu” blog, and watch herYouTube video:http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?p=742To update you all about The Valley of the Moon Eco Community, for investing,retiring or relocating off-shore in free and prosperous Panama, let me tellyou I will be in Panama City this weekend and

my co-trustees of the NaturalSolutions Foundation, Maj Gen. Bert Stubblebine (USA ret) and Dr. Rima E.Laibow, MD are simultaneously moving to Panama to be on the site of the EcoCommunity development. Please take a look at www.naturalsolutionsfoundation.org . We are seeking tax-deductible donations and higher-yield, short termAngel Loans to provide the balance of the purchase funds for the first“finca” (farm) in the Valley. Panama’s strong banking sector does notprovide funds to purchase property, but, once owned, routinely loans 80% ofthe purchase price of agricultural land at very low interest. Initialparticipants have contributed the 20% and the land contract is being signedthis coming week, so we are reaching out to all our contacts for the nextstep. Let me know if you are interested… … and, PS – watch for Valley ofthe Moon All Natural Premium Coffee™. Blessings,Amar Atma Charles D. Frohman202-536-4346 (office)/202-258-8027 (cell) * click here, www.cfrohman.com, for my bio and client info* click here, http://dcflow.gaia.com/blog, to "comment" at

the blog* click here, Facebook, or here, LinkedIn, to connect socially or professionally* click here, www.3ho.org, to find a kundalini yoga class near your home or work