IndiaDivine.org

Kundalini Yoga Weekend Immersion in Los Angeles with Tej & Harijiwan!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Kundalini Yoga Weekend Immersion in Los Angeles with Tej & Harijiwan!On Aug 6, 2008, at 6:02 AM, Kundalini-Yoga wrote:Kundalini-YogaMessages In This Digest (17 Messages)1a.Prosperity Meditations: Seeking Guidance Mark Pasley1b.Re: Prosperity Meditations: Seeking Guidance balbadier1c.Re: Prosperity Meditations: Seeking Guidance Uttamjeet Kaur2.Teacher Training in the Heart of America Karta Purkh S Khalsa3a.spirit over matter - August 08 Charles D. Frohman4a.Kundalini Yoga for Fertility reinettefournier4b.Re: Kundalini Yoga for Fertility Ingrid F. Miles of The Well Being5.Yogi Bhajan's Man to Man Preorder Ends August 31st Guru Datta Singh6a.Re: Addiction Workshop at Solstice HarSimran Khalsa7.wikipedia help wanted gurufathasingh8a.Re: nausea? Guru K9a.Re: Seven Plagues That now face America Charlotte10.Level 2 Conscious Communication in a Beautiful Colorado Mountain Ret Corinne Kriol11a.Re: sodarshan chakra kriya, concentration, and muscle pain baleada112.Join in celebrating the Life and Legacy of Yogi Bhajan, 8/23/08! Sat Jiwan Khalsa13.meditations or kriyas for fibroids? Abner Wilner14a.Re: Fasting / Cleansing Advice? VernaView All Topics | Create New TopicMessages1a.Prosperity Meditations: Seeking GuidancePosted by: "Mark Pasley" markshiatsu markshiatsuTue Aug 5, 2008 1:01 pm (PDT)Sat NamI've had good luck with Subagh Kriya. You can find it in the book "Yoga for Prosperity." Or check out this link: http:// www.dasvandh.org/BecomeRichAndProsperous.htmGood luck, good fortune to you!SimranBack to topReply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (4)1b.Re: Prosperity Meditations: Seeking GuidancePosted by: "balbadier" balbadier balbadierTue Aug 5, 2008 1:05 pm (PDT)I would recommend the "green energy set for opportunities"Kundalini-Yoga , "therealhero3"<krishan.prakash wrote:>> I've been doing a simple prosperity meditation since solstice(claping the sides of the hands > together while chanting HAR). Im looking for something else to do asI attempt to increase > the prosperity of my business, my community and my own life. Whatare your favorite and > most successful prosperity mediations?> > Humbly Yours,> > Jordan Krishan Prakash>Back to topReply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (4)1c.Re: Prosperity Meditations: Seeking GuidancePosted by: "Uttamjeet Kaur" uttamjeet.kaur uttamjeet.kaurTue Aug 5, 2008 1:08 pm (PDT)It sounds like you should be taking a look at the following website!www.dasvandh.orgThe meditation sections offers various Prosperity Meditations, allbeautifully explained with photos and mantras.Sat NamUttamjeet in RomeBack to topReply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (4)2.Teacher Training in the Heart of AmericaPosted by: "Karta Purkh S Khalsa" kpsk_teacher kpsk_teacherTue Aug 5, 2008 1:01 pm (PDT)The fifth Kundalini Yoga Aquarian Teacher Training begins in earlySeptember. Our program has graduated a high percentage of teachers whohave found a gratifying career teaching Kundalini Yoga. They haveopened their own centers, traveled to other areas to teach andincorporated their skills into a satisfying alternative to the 9 to 5grind. (Those students who remained in the 9 to 5 world have foundthat their study of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation is a wonderful wayto absorb the ups and downs of the workaday world.)If you live in the states Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, or Iowa, we areyour local Teacher Training Source. Call us at 826 561 5337 for moreinfo or e mail us at this board. We'd love to hear from you. Back to topReply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (1)3a.spirit over matter - August 08Posted by: "Charles D. Frohman" cfroh cfrohTue Aug 5, 2008 1:02 pm (PDT)It's so nice at 3HO's international kundalini yoga to read the amazing posts from all the healers, including Sat Narayan Singh the numerologist. Having used his services, I heartily recommend a quick phone call to see how you're dealing with Life's roadblocks to your Path, and what kriyas and meditations can get us back on track.I also encourage all the other healers, especially those with whom phone consultations are possible, to advertise their services with a quick email tokundalini-yoga . Yogi Bhajan's humanology included a lot more than just kundalini yoga. He taught on every subject. So let the experts share!Blessings,Amar AtmaP.S. Please check out my 4pm weekdays internet TV show, at www.BreakTheMatrix.com-------------------------spirit over matter - August 08 Posted by: "akiva boker" akivab (AT) earthlink (DOT) net sat1narayan Mon Aug 4, 2008 9:34 am (PDT) In August you will experience your spirit on a deeper level! Its a spirit over matter kind of month!New knowledge will come your way; Issues of trust (in self);recognition and mastery, kindness and forgiveness will be the key tomove through daily circumstances. These times are internal - you are going to get to the bottom of your soul! Please take some responsibility! Through August you will weigh your life purpose and opportunities. Why these events are happening? What am I up to? Why am I here? Will be some of the themes that will fuel your being this August!...... (see original post for full post)The new moon will be a good time to get together, to share music andspoken word. Take yourself (and others) to a a chanting events, prayingand getting other peoples advice – can be very helpful. Do not try tohandle everything on your own.In gratitude, love and peaceAkiva SatnarayanWhat blessings will life bring you in 2008? What challenges will you beinvited to dive into? To schedule an in depth personal numericconsultation go to http://satnarayan. com/numerology. htmlBack to topReply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (2)4a.Kundalini Yoga for FertilityPosted by: "reinettefournier" reinette reinettefournierTue Aug 5, 2008 1:02 pm (PDT)Sat Nam,There is an acupuncturist who has been referring her infertilitypatients to me for yoga instruction. I would be grateful for anyinformation in regards to specific sets, postures, meditations, etc.that will help those suffering with fertility issues. Gratefully,ReinetteNewport, RIBack to topReply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (2)4b.Re: Kundalini Yoga for FertilityPosted by: "Ingrid F. Miles of The Well Being" ingridmiles ingrid01960Tue Aug 5, 2008 4:32 pm (PDT)Sat Nam Reinette:I have been working with inhfertility clients with great success. I find that meditation is most powerful. Any set that manages stress and releases nervous tension in the body is good to do before meditation. However, the most powerful posture is camel. reaching back towards your feet sitting in rock pose and arching the chest forward and up maintaining a stretched spine massages the second chakra of creativity and reproduction. Breath of fire enables blockages to be released.Good luck and hope to see you again on the North Shore of Boston.Arjan Kaur/Ipswich, MA***BREATHE in and BREATHE out LIGHT and LOVE daily.*** ...Ingrid Ingrid F. Miles, KRI Certified Registered Yoga Teacher, Nationally Recognized Member - Yoga Alliance International Recognized Member - IKYTA Director -The Well Being at Yoga401K.com PO Box 499; Ipswich, MA 01938 978-884-3061ingridmiles (AT) yoga401k (DOT) comIf you would prefer to not receive information such as this, please simply reply and enter in the subject line.--- On Tue, 8/5/08, reinettefournier <reinette (AT) cox (DOT) net> wrote:reinettefournier <reinette (AT) cox (DOT) net> Kundalini Yoga for FertilityKundalini-Yoga Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 9:46 AMSat Nam,There is an acupuncturist who has been referring her infertilitypatients to me for yoga instruction. I would be grateful for anyinformation in regards to specific sets, postures, meditations, etc.that will help those suffering with fertility issues. Gratefully,ReinetteNewport, RIBack to topReply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (2)5.Yogi Bhajan's Man to Man Preorder Ends August 31stPosted by: "Guru Datta Singh" gurudattaTue Aug 5, 2008 1:03 pm (PDT)KRI's latest book is all 13 of Yogi Bhajan's Man to Man courses in bookform. It will be available the end of August, and until the publicationdate we are offering it at a 20% discount.Description: This volume contains all the men's courses, including fournever before published courses from 1985 to 1996. In these courses, YogiBhajan completed his mission to lay the groundwork and the path toward manbecoming a spiritual man-man to Man. Topics include: Living in Rhythm:The lifestyle and diet of a Real Man; The Secrets to Sexual Satisfaction;Becoming Evergreen: Exercises for Vitality and Potency; 16 aspects ofSuccess; The Sun and the Moon: Marriage and the Art of Relay; and Phobiasand Blocks: How to Overcome Them. The price will be $49.95, but you canorder at the preorder price of $39.95 until August 31st. Books will beshipped September 1st. Link for purchase: http://thesource.kriteachings.org/Back to topReply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (1)6a.Re: Addiction Workshop at SolsticePosted by: "HarSimran Khalsa" harsimran harsimrangracefulTue Aug 5, 2008 1:03 pm (PDT)Yes! Go to http://3hosuperhealth.org/. --- In Kundalini-Yoga , "Charles D. Frohman"<cfroh wrote:>> If anyone can provide an answer to the question below, could youplease post it publicly, to kundalini-yoga ? I think members have a tendency to email the individual submitinga questions, versus to everyone. Many group members would appreciatereading answers to questions, so please think of making your answerspublic, not private.> Blessings,Amar Atma> > --------------> > > Addiction Workshop at Solstice > Posted by: "peaceblossombaby" peacehoney peaceblossombaby > Wed Jul 2, 2008 4:17 pm (PDT) > Sat Nam,> Does anyone by chance have some notes or recollections from the> workshop entitled "SuperHealth: Yogic Science for Addictive Behavior"> at Solstice? I was on Monday, June 23rd from 10:30-12:30. I had a> strong feeling I should have gone to that class but decided at the> last minute to go to another. A mistake! I wish I had gone! Can> anyone help??? Thank you in advance. Peace, Angelika>Back to topReply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (3)7.wikipedia help wantedPosted by: "gurufathasingh" gurufathasingh gurufathasinghTue Aug 5, 2008 1:06 pm (PDT)Sat Nam. Some months ago, I was asked to fill out the wikipediareference for Yogi Bhajan - which I did by the grace of Guru Ram Das.There are 2 things I would like some help with, both to enhance thatarticle and to honour the life and work of Yogi Bhajan.1) I would like some help or advice on how to address the "cult"critique that has been posted at the top of this article. I knowthere is a loose administration that runs wikipedia, but I have noexperience in working with or through it.2) I would also appreciate it if anyone were able to spruce the siteup with photos, much as the Albert Einstein is decorated. If you havetechnical smarts to do it - or if you would like to give me someadvice on this - I would be happy to hear from you.Thanks.Back to topReply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (1)8a.Re: nausea?Posted by: "Guru K" greatyoga greatyogaTue Aug 5, 2008 1:07 pm (PDT)Santokh KaurI do not know why KY would be causing nausea. Most carminative herbswould help. These would be herbs like peppermint, licorice, fennel,cumin, oregano, etc. She may need digestive formulations. She cancheck with a good Ayurvedic vaidya.GuruBandhuKundalini-Yoga , "kundaliniwpg"<kundaliniwpg wrote:>> Sat nam. A student of mine has been experiencing some nausea since> starting Kundalini yoga. She hasn't altered anything else in her> life, other than adding Kundalini yoga to her routine. It comes and> goes and doesn't seem to happen on the day that she has a class. > Rather a few days later. I mentioned that it may be indicative of her> body and mind releasing toxins and old memories/habits/experiences> that she no longer requires. > > Would anyone have some suggestions for her as how to treat the nausea? > > Thank you.> > Santokh Kaur>Back to topReply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (3)9a.Re: Seven Plagues That now face AmericaPosted by: "Charlotte" macksmama2001 macksmama2001Tue Aug 5, 2008 1:07 pm (PDT)Thank you Krishna Singh-you are right and many of us are just now beginning to wake up-so the site has validity, I just become somewhat troubled when anyone gets into such a fear based space but has no suggestions for a different outcome - the site hits lots of valid points, thanks for your reply.Back to topReply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (8)10.Level 2 Conscious Communication in a Beautiful Colorado Mountain RetPosted by: "Corinne Kriol" kore52 kore52Tue Aug 5, 2008 1:08 pm (PDT)Whae Guruji Ki Fateh! Forty years ago I became affiliated with 3HO . I am blessed to have been in the Sikh Community of Nanak Dwara in the early seventies . . . . and many of the habits of Sadhana as well as diet and reading of the Siri Guru Grath Sahib (this is the 300th year celebration!) are practices I continue. . . thanks to the technology of the Internet ! I am interested in taking classes, but live in a community where there is no Sikh community . . .unfortunately. I would like to rejuvinate skills and community membership and attend a teacher's retreat and am interested to know if there are ever any special discounts for persons over the age of fifty-five years who are on a fixed income. Sat Nam Daya Jyoti Kaur/ckBack to topReply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (1)11a.Re: sodarshan chakra kriya, concentration, and muscle painPosted by: "baleada1" baleada1 baleada1Tue Aug 5, 2008 2:18 pm (PDT)yeah, the mind is a good ky book. It has good material in helping youunderstand, and has a few meditations I have not ever heard of thathave a good potential for the bearer. It's always hard to find peopleto comment on SCK because of their humbleness, would like to hear someresponses from those who you contacted off group, if you wouldn't mindsharingKundalini-Yoga , "ramneetkaurflorida"<nrross wrote:>> -Oh yes, I did finish out the 40 days of so darshon. On day 41, I> bumped up to 62 minutes, which I planned to continue for a total of 90> days, but then ackkkk, overwhelmed, needed a break! The insight of my> mind's ridiculous chatter is still with me (with 31 minutes of so> darshon you have repeated the profound mantra wahe guru many thousands> of times in 40 days, in stark, direct contast to all that nonsense> that comes wooshing back into your head when you're not chanting) and> I'm trying to address it. It's a shadow I never saw before! Last night> I started reading "The Mind" by Yogi Bhajan and hope that helps.> Eckhart Tolle's "A New Earth" had some great insights and a diffeent> way of explaining karma. Will anyone else share their So darshon> experiences?> > -- In Kundalini-Yoga , "baleada1" <baleada1@> wrote:> >> > thanks for the insight. I'm advanced on KY...how where the end results> > of your sck practice of your longest duration, if it was any longer> > than the 15 days that is?> > > > Kundalini-Yoga , "ramneetkaurflorida"> > <nrross@> wrote:> > >> > > Hi Baleadal,> > > You are asking about whether you will get sore or achy muscles 2days> > > after doing SDCK comparable to the delayed soreness of hardexercise?> > > There's not much comparison, but read what Krisna said aboutdoing Ky> > > appropriately in his post today. If you're new to Ky, keep the time> > > low to begin with (say, 2-3 minutes) and add a minute after you've> > > integrated that level. After doing Ky for a year (and 25 years of> > > hatha)and a lot of nabhi kriya to prepare I tried a 40 day 31 minute> > > sdck meditation, because it is so highly praised. There were acouple> > > of days in the beginning when my middle back was a little achy,which> > > I attribute to probably not maintaining best posture, so I used a> > > cushion (it's not cheating, you know). If you're interested in my 40> > > day results, (and I'd love to hear what others have experienced)they> > > were not what I expected at all. I found that while I chanted the> > > mantra, my mind was involved in the mantra and stomach pumps,but when> > > I exhaled on the right and inhaled again on the left, there was an> > > enormous space of time when all my thoughts rushed back in. By about> > > day 15 I had bored myself silly with all that crap. Shocking andvery> > > humbling, I really had no idea it was so bad. So I guess this iswhat> > > YB meant about taking the garbage out- how fast do you want todo it?> > > Originally I meant to go 90 days and up the time to 62 minutes,but I> > > needed a break to contemplate the huge load of negativity I'dlike to> > > be free of. After working with sat kriya for a while (upliftingafter> > > sdck, now I think I'd better work on kirtan kriya for a reoccurring> > > very unpleasant dream I've been having infrequently but for about 15> > > or 20 years!> > > > > > Kundalini-Yoga , "baleada1" <baleada1@> wrote:> > > >> > > > I am currently in day 5 of sodarshan. I have found that the less I> > > > delve into addictive behavior the better I get in sodarshan> timing and> > > > concentration. > > > > However, my question is the following, and I think I have ananswer> > > > but need a more complete one:> > > > as I do sck and concentrate in wha hey guru, any pain of> maintaining a> > > > posture quickly subsides, and yeah, I begin feeling spacey.However,> > > > when I do another kriya and I'm more interrupted by my thoughts,> I do> > > > feel the pain of having to maintain a posture. > > > > Will I feel the side effects of pain like hours after practicing> > > > sck(for instance, the pain you feel after playing soccer/(insert> sport> > > > here), two days after due to buildup of lactic acid in muscles).> > > >> > >> >>Back to topReply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (5)12.Join in celebrating the Life and Legacy of Yogi Bhajan, 8/23/08!Posted by: "Sat Jiwan Khalsa" sjkkTue Aug 5, 2008 4:12 pm (PDT)You are invited to a party!Join us in celebrating the life and legacy of Siri Singh Sahib Bhai Sahib Harbhajan Singh Khalsa Yogiji (Yogi Bhajan).Dinner will be followed by a not-to-be-missed program of music, danceand original video biographic vignettes of his remarkable life.August 23rd, 2008Curtain goes up at 6:30pm followed by Dinner, Entertainment and DancingHacienda de Guru Ram Das Española, New MexicoRSVP: 505.629.4709 yogibhajanbirthday (AT) 3ho (DOT) org ________Get Windows Live and get whatever you need, wherever you are. Start here.http://www.windowslive.com/default.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Home_082008Back to topReply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (1)13.meditations or kriyas for fibroids?Posted by: "Abner Wilner" senatorabner senatorabnerTue Aug 5, 2008 4:12 pm (PDT)Sat Nam all:I've been treating a uterine fibroid with TCM, but it's getting gargantuan. Are there any practices to help shrink this thing?Thanks!EIleenBack to topReply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (1)14a.Re: Fasting / Cleansing Advice?Posted by: "Verna" moongoddess57 hathayogabasicsTue Aug 5, 2008 4:14 pm (PDT)Kundalini-Yoga , "Ms Eve" <ondine_ur wrote:>> Hi, > > I feel the need for a cleanse spiritual and physical. Do people have a > preference over which particular method(s) to use? I've read several > options for example, a gradual elimiation of certain & foods/drinks, > switching ones diet to a lighter foods for several days or complete > elimination of food and using only fluids. > Does anyone fast whilst still working or do you schedule it for when > you have more time to yourself and are less active? Are there any > kriyas you would recommend or even avoid if especially vigorous?> Any advice would be wonderful.> > > Many thanks.> EveSat Nam,I fasted for 4 1/2 days on juicing all greens, vegetables (NO CARROT or FRUITS). I also did my own colonics. I taught Yoga and swam everyday! Not recommended to do any cardio, you need rest and time off because the mind can get a little spacey! May be difficult to have a day job while fasting due to the demands. In Yoga Philosophy fasting once a week gives the digestive track a rest.Seeing the Light of the Divine,Verna (Adi Purkha Kaur)>Back to topReply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (2)RECENT ACTIVITY18New Members1New Links3New FilesVisit Your GroupCurves on Share & discussCurves, fitnessand weight loss.Special K ChallengeJoin others whoare losing pounds.Cat Groupson Share pictures & stories about cats.Need to Reply?Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the WebMessages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members | Calendar Change settings via the Web ( ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un Hari ParkashPrograms Director, Golden Bridge323-988-4062hari

Golden Bridge

6322 De Longpre Ave

LA CA 90028