IndiaDivine.org

Get Back Into Bed You Big Wide-Awake Head!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Group,

Wouldn’t ya know it… first time I join some

yoga group, I “piss” a lot of people off. Sorry to

everyone and I confirm, this is a noted health therapy, part of the entire repertoire

of natural medicine understood through the ages, not a practice at Summer or

Winter Solstice, nor some ritual of any 3HO ashram or institution. It may

though, save someone’s life when used properly with guidance, under the

right health circumstances.

Have fun and keep it light! (pale to medium yellow

that is)

Love,

Dr. Gurutrang Singh Khalsa

Chiropractic Physician, Acupuncture Practitioner and Goofy

Songwriter

Sat Nam Gurutrang,I hope you stay on this group 'cause God knows, we all need to keep our sense of humor. "Laughter is the best medicine" as it is said, and "Nanak, the master is joyful and carefree" (Japji). One of my fondest memories of Winter Solstice, many years ago, was waking up to the "Sleepy-Head" song. I was laughing so hard it would have been impossible to go back to sleep. What a great way to wake up! So keep up, Ji, I love your sense of humor. And for those of you who have never attended Winter Solstice, it's worth it just to hear that song live at 3 AM (no drinking of anything required - though I recommend the Yogi Tea).Blessings,Sahib-Amar Kaur Dear Group,Wouldn't ya know it... first time I join some yoga group, I "piss" a lot of people off. Sorry to everyone and I confirm, this is a noted health therapy, part of the entire repertoire of natural medicine understood through the ages, not a practice at Summer or Winter Solstice, nor some ritual of any 3HO ashram or institution. It may though, save someone's life when used properly with guidance, under the right health circumstances.Have fun and keep it light! (pale to medium yellow that is)Love,Dr. Gurutrang Singh KhalsaChiropractic Physician, Acupuncture Practitioner and Goofy Songwriter