IndiaDivine.org

What are the NEW Guidelines to posting on this forum?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

If anyone doesn't like how Siri Bandhu Kaur (Ottowa) is moderating 3HO's international group, email me at cfroh and I'll talk to her about it.Conversely, if yogis complain about my ownership of the group and how I occasionally moderate, email Siri Bandhu Kaur at siribandhu, and she can talk to me about it.Siri Bandhu's more strict than me, and that's a good thing. Just as 3HO wants yogis to keep Yogi Bhajan's lessons pure, a lot of posting yogis are hearing from Siri Bandhu to "tighten up" their

posts. Can't we all stand constructive criticism? I've been far too loose as a moderator.Of course the benefit of my Aquarian oversight has been a wide-ranging forum that has taught us all. And, indeed, this isn't just for kundalini yoga, despite the URL title. It's about Yogi Bhajan's humanology, of which kundalini yoga is the main subset. So, let we moderators and everyone else here please absorb this fact and be a little more accepting of marginally relevant posts.But while we promote all facets of Yogi Bhajan's lessons, let's also continually strive to improve the relevance and quality of what we share.Does this make sense?Blessings,Amar Atma What are the NEW Guidelines to posting on this forum? Posted by: "Sat Avtar Kaur"

myralorey

"...The other thing, this person (moderator) said, is that I need to stick to the

subject of Kundalini Yoga. ...So, have there BEEN DISCUSSIONS ON GUIDELINES OF WHAT can go on here

or not? ..."

Sat Avtar KaurBothell, WA