IndiaDivine.org

Yogi Bhajan's poor health (was reply regarding get out of bed...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Kartapurkh Singh wrote:[Yogi Bhajan] " ...also said he would be even more connected AFTER his death since his

subtle body could reach farther and wider than ever his human body

could... " I'd like to share a story that illustrates the truth of this. A year and a half or so ago I was going to a job interview, and wondering out loud in a conversation with my husband what I should wear to the interview. I was standing, at the time, in front of our fridge, where I have many of the cards of Yogiji sent out by Dasvandh. I was looking right into his eyes in one of the pics, and as I said, " what should I wear? " I heard his voice as if he was standing right there with me. Loudly and clearly he said: " Wear bana!!! What is the problem here?? " I couldn't resist saying meekly, " Yes sir, of course! "

Wahe GuruGurukarm Kaur(PS - I did; didn't get that job however, but it turned out that was a good thing because I now have a job I really love with an amazing non-profit, Physicians for Human Rights. Check us out, especially if you're a healer or health professional interested in human rights. - physiciansforhumanrights.org.)