IndiaDivine.org

3HO a cult?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

One day at Khalsa Women's Training Camp (KWTC) the mother of teens said to me, "All of the kids are wearing black and white shirts with skulls on & head scarves. It's like they are a cult."

I replied in mock shock, "OMG, there's a cult in 3HO!"

We all laughed.

I agree with Gurufataha Singh that we all have our belief systems. The 3HO system suits me because it is what I believed but didn't have a format to practice my belief until I came upon it. Yes, this is a cult of positivity, strength, community, healthy living and action. Without 3HO community I wouldn't be living this life of love. Even with this support, practice and community, one gets world weary. The trick is to have a technique to pull oneself out of the doldrums. Kundalini yoga and meditation is my effectual solution.

I am sorry that Rick Ross is so fearful of his own soul that he has to condemn the souls of others. When I read the letters of X3HOers (so why do they still identify?) about how expensive solstice was the big expenses mentioned are the transportation such as air fare and time off of work. The solstice fee isn't even 10% of the mentioned costs incurred!

Yes, it is wise to proceed with caution in every undertaking. Claiming one's own power isn't for everyone. It is, beyond the shadow of a doubt, my personal choice. I also choose to uplift and empower others. There is too much work to be done on this planet to spend time bickering and sabotaging the work of others who are willing to do their "soul work."

One of the most subversive actions a human being can take is to live for the soul. People all over the planet are being politically prosecuted for doing so.

So cast off the chains of meat eating, booze drinking, cigarette smoking, promiscuity, SUV driving overconsumption and I N H A L E D E E P L Y . . .