IndiaDivine.org

[VaSangat] Fwd: yoga for obama

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yoga for Obama. Too funny. And what a coincidence. I was just working on my Yoga for Ron Paul Series of Classes. Here's what I have so far. And seriously, if you have constructive criticism, I'd love to hear from you:1. The Vedas teach us to Live and Let Live, and to oppose ANY interference in liberty; neither McCain nor Obama offer liberty; YOGA PART: do a meditation with "mukunday" (liberation)2. Farther East Taoist founder Lao-Tsu said to get rid of the rulers and their rule, and the people would be in harmony; neither McCain nor Obama offer harmony, but they have extra helpings of promises to save us, if we only entrust ourselves to them; YOGA PART: do a kriya for infinity, so you "can't be controlled"3. Coming back West the Bible tells of the Israelites' foolish desire for a King to steal all their productive energy in taxes, and ruin their kids in bureaucracy or War; seems like times haven't changed, since most people continue to seek salvation in politics, Political "Leaders", all paid for with their hard-earned taxdollars, and at the expense of their kids in blood, to "make the world safe for democracy". YOGA PART. Instead of wasting your time in worship of the two sycophantic parties of Statism, spend an extra hour this week going to a yoga class, or save up for KRI's teacher training, or a kitty to get to Summer Solstice.That's all I have so far.Many blessings,Amar Atma Charles D. Frohman202-536-4346

(W)202-258-8027 (M)* My Blog: http://dcflow.gaia.com/blog* My Bio and Consultancy: www.cfrohman.com* Charter School where I teach: http://www.iapcs.com/* Friend Me at Facebook or LinkedInTuesday, September 16, 2008[VaSangat] Fwd: yoga for obama

Dear Friends,Some of us in the Kundalini Yoga community are organizing a 6 week Yoga for Obama class. Please see the attached flyer and distribute widely!Thanks and blessings,